Gahanna police recently responded to several incidents of vandalism ranging from damage to the story trail at Friendship Park to personal property.
Someone ripped out pedestals for the story trail and put them in the creek, according to a vandalism report received at 8:36 a.m. Oct. 1 from Friendship Park, 150 Oklahoma Ave.
A car was keyed on all four sides at a business in the 390 block of Stoneridge Lane, according to a vandalism report received at 3:32 a.m. Sept. 29.
Fireworks were set off in a mailbox in the 460 block of Shaker Drive, according to a vandalism report received at 9:21 a.m. Sept. 28.
A motor home sustained damage from a BB gun in the 770 block of Hedley Place, according to a vandalism complaint filed at 3:58 p.m. Sept. 26.
In other Gahanna Division of Police incident reports:
* A resident in the 100 block of Imperial Drive complained that every time she lives her apartment, someone enters the residence and cuts up her shoes and destroys things. The report was received at 1:34 p.m. Oct. 2.
* Multiple dogs were barking from different addresses during different times of the day, according a complaint received at 7:49 p.m. Oct. 2. by a resident in the 200 block of Muskingum Drive.
* A Hermitage Road resident said a neighbor has been shooting a crossbow, and he's afraid it will go into traffic or hit a passerby. The complaint was received at 4:30 p.m. Oct. 1. Police spoke to the resident, informing him the shooting of a bow or gun isn't allowed within city limits.
* A Chapelfield Elementary School custodian called police about people beating on the east side wall at Middle School West, 350 N. Stygler Road, at 8:21 p.m. Oct. 1. Police were advised the people were employees changing out lights on Middle School East, and they will be working throughout the night of the exterior of the building.
* Marijuana was found in the lot at Gahanna Lincoln High School at 8:39 a.m. Sept. 30, according to reports. The drugs were impounded.
* Condoms were reported stolen by a juvenile at a business in the 300 block of South Hamilton Road at 2:45 p.m. Oct. 1. The juvenile was caught and released to a guardian, according to reports.
* A man reported his ex-girlfriend crawled through the dog door and stole his camera at 6:54 p.m. Sept. 30 in the 200 block of Moorfield Drive.
* Several trays of lighters were reported stolen from a service station in the 400 block of Granville Street, according to a theft report received at 8:32 a.m. Sept. 27.
* A woman reported her 8-year-old son is extremely unruly, and he's hitting her and can't control him. The complaint was reported at 8:09 p.m. Sept. 30 from a resident in the 100 block of North Street.
* A man was pushed down after a road-rage incident in the 1300 block of North Hamilton Road at 5:41 p.m. Sept. 28. The man declined to pursue charges and didn't want to report the incident, according to reports.
* A Penny Lane resident said he had seen a flash of light coming from the sky toward Stelzer Road at 11:36 p.m. Sept. 27. The resident called back to say it was a meteor, according to reports.
* Police responded to a argument about money at 1:05 a.m. Sept. 27 in the 110 block of Green Meadows Drive West.
* A teenager was riding a bicycle northbound on Hamilton Road with 21 cars backed up behind him, according to a complaint filed at 3:15 p.m. Sept. 26.