Gahanna police recently responded to several incidents of catalytic converters being stolen from vehicles.
Two vehicles' catalytic convertors were reported stolen at a business in the 1100 block of Gahanna Parkway, according to a theft report received at 1:40 p.m. Nov. 5.
A catalytic converter was reported stolen from a box truck at a business in the 1300 block of Research Road at 9:12 a.m. Nov. 7.
In other Gahanna police incident reports:
* A wallet and phone were reported stolen from a vehicle in a church parking lot in the 800 block of Havens Corners Road at 7:15 p.m. Nov. 6.
* A wallet was reported stolen from a vehicle in the 500 block of Morrison Road at 8:30 a.m. Nov. 5.
* A man estimated to be in his 60s was reported with his pants down in a car on the west end of the parking lot at the post office, 246 Lincoln Circle. The incident occurred between 7:15 and 7:30 p.m. Nov. 6.
* A naked male was sleeping in the library at Columbus Academy, 4300 Cherry Bottom Road, according to a complaint filed at 6:53 p.m. Nov. 2. The man was on the second floor of the main building in the library, according to reports. Police discovered the man was employed by the facility with access and permission to be on the premises. The matter is being handled internally, according to reports.
* A caller in the vicinity of McCutcheon Road and Lincolnshire Road reported orange lights in the shape of a triangle in the sky at 8:15 p.m. Nov. 4. Police told him about the orange lights on a pole just west of the bridge, but the caller said he didn't see anything else.
* A mailbox was smashed by a pumpkin in the 1300 block of Windtree Court, according to a vandalism report filed at 10:06 a.m. Nov. 3.
* An injured deer was reported running across the Gahanna Lincoln High School parking lot, 140 S. Hamilton Road, at 2:29 p.m. Nov. 2. The deer had a possible broken leg and was running east toward the tennis courts, according to reports.
* A traffic light was in the road at Granville Street and Shull Avenue, according to a complaint filed at 12:08 a.m. Nov. 1. Downed tree branches also were reported on Agler Road, Havens Corners Road at Jonsol Court and Carpenter Road at North High Street, according to complaints filed between midnight and 1:30 a.m. Nov. 1.
* A tree was split in the middle of the road at Larry Lane and Anthony Court, according to a report received at 6:15 a.m. Nov. 1. The roadway was cleared, and the city service department was advised, according to reports.
* A large tree limb was on a power line in the 450 block of West Johnstown Road, according to a complaint received at 1:32 a.m. Nov. 1.