Gahanna police recently responded to alleged arson fires on Rocky Fork Boulevard.
A grass fire was reported in front of the apartments at Rocky Fork Boulevard and Landover Road, according to a report received at 2:50 p.m. Nov. 19. According to people on the scene, a juvenile said he thought he knew who started the fire. But the whereabouts and name of the youth were unknown, according to reports.
A resident in the 500 block of Rocky Fork Boulevard said someone set the bushes on fire in front of a house at 4:07 p.m. Nov. 19. The resident believed the fire was intentional because a fire also had been set by the trash bin near a neighbor's house.
In other Gahanna police incident reports:
* A window was kicked in at the main concession stand of Gahanna Lincoln High School, 140 S. Hamilton Road, according to a report received at 6:18 p.m. Nov. 18.
* A man in a dark gray coat was drinking and throwing bottles in the 600 block of McCutcheon Road, according to a report received at 8:03 p.m. Nov. 18.
* A guest staying at a motel in the 500 block of Taylor Road left and didn't pay the bill, according to a theft report received at 12:42 p.m. Nov. 18.
* The spare tire of a jeep was reported stolen in the 600 block of Morrison Road at 7:30 a.m. Nov. 20.
* Someone broke into a van and stole a paint sprayer in the 400 block of Langford Court, according to a theft report received at 7:42 p.m. Nov. 18.
* Clothing was reported stolen from a business in the 300 block of Stoneridge Lane at 12:46 p.m. Nov. 17.
* Police received a complaint at 1:19 p.m. Nov. 17 that a man in an orange coat was pushing leaves into the sewer on Lyncroft Drive and Finstock Way.
* A large portion of a tree was blocking the street at Chapelfield Road and Highbury Crescent, according to a complaint received at 8:21 p.m. Nov. 17.
* A man and women were exposing themselves inside a bar in the 300 block of Stoneridge Lane at 1:46 a.m. Nov. 16. Customers were complaining, and they were asked to leave but refused. The female finally left the bar with her boyfriend, according to reports.
* The back window of a truck was reported broken at 6:15 a.m. Nov. 15 in the 400 block of Waterbury Court. The back window of a Chevy pickup also was smashed in the same parking lot, according to reports.
* Gahanna police were on standby for an employee being terminated at the Gahanna bus garage at 9:39 a.m. Nov. 15 and a janitor being terminated at Jefferson Elementary School, 136 Carpenter Road at 2:30 p.m.