Gahanna police recently responded to neighbors telling on neighbors, from alleged loitering to videotaping.
A suspicious person was reported at 3:42 p.m. Jan. 5 in the 600 block of Arbors Circle. The resident said a man in a leather jacket was hanging around the building, and she didn't think he lived in the building. The man was a neighbor who was attempting to make contact in reference to begbug issues, according to reports.
A resident in the 800 block of Walbridge Road complained to police at 9:56 p.m. Jan. 2 that a neighbor across the street had a video camera pointed at his house. The item in question was a garbage disposal out for trash pickup, according to reports.
A resident in the 100 block of Green Meadows Drive East complained about people yelling and screaming inside the apartment next to him at 10:17 p.m. Jan. 5. The resident said it's a recurring problem.
In other Gahanna police incident reports:
* Juveniles were reported walking on the ice near the waterfall at Creekside Park, 123 Mill St., at 2:07 p.m. Jan. 8. They were warned to stay off the ice.
* Tools were reported stolen from a construction van in the 100 block of Mill Street at 4:13 p.m. Jan. 8.
* A lawn tractor was reported stolen from a residence in the 800 block of Taylor Road at 2:23 p.m. Jan. 7.
* Copper was reported stolen from nine units at the Residences at Central Park, 800 Ellington Circle, at 8 a.m. Jan. 6.
* A truck alarm was stuck at the service garage on Oklahoma Avenue at 12:38 a.m. Jan. 7. Two calls were received from area residents about the alarm sounding. The service department was notified and police were able to disable the horn by pulling a fuse, according to reports.
* A dog reportedly was in a vehicle at Candlewood Suites, 590 Taylor Road, according to a complaint filed at 8:43 p.m. Jan. 6. The caller was unsure if the dog had been left in the car overnight.
* Two parties were arguing about a bill at Buffalo Wild Wings, 1380 Cherry Bottom Road, at 12:07 a.m. Jan. 3. They walked out on their tab and were outside arguing about the bill. One re-entered the restaurant but refused to pay.
One party eventually went back into the restaurant and agreed to pay, according to reports.