Gahanna police recently responded to a man with a pistol, a robbery and a fight at three different bars.
A man reportedly cocked a pistol at customers but made no threats at Gatsby's, 151 N. Hamilton Road, according to a report received at 8:47 p.m. March 16. The man jumped a fence, leaving the business, and drove away in a dark blue Toyota. The man was wearing a gray sweatshirt and dark jeans, according to reports.
A robbery was reported at The Pub, 207 W. Johnstown Road, at 2:37 a.m. March 15. The robber was identified as a tall white man, dressed in all black and wearing a ski mask and gloves. He had a gun, reports said. The man was about 6 feet tall and weighed 210-220 pounds, according to reports.
A fight was reported at the Classic Sports Bar, 77 N. Stygler Road, at 2:48 a.m. March 15.
In other Gahanna police incident reports:
* A woman visited police headquarters at 5:27 p.m. March 18 because she wanted to talk to an officer about an ex-boyfriend who's threatening to blackmail her with photos he had taken of her.
* The back window of a truck was smashed out in the 600 block of King George Avenue, according to a criminal-damaging report received at 10:21 a.m. March 19.
* Backpacks were stolen from a vehicle at Friendship Park, 150 Oklahoma Ave., after someone broke the back window at 4:50 p.m. March 18.
* A purse was reported stolen from a vehicle at the Kroger Marketplace, 300 S. Hamilton Road, at 12: 37 p.m. March 15.
* A golf cart was reported stolen from the Golf Depot, 789 Science Blvd., at 12:46 p.m. March 18.
* Two males and a female allegedly were doing drugs in a car in the parking lot at Kroger Marketplace, 300 S. Hamilton Road, according to a report received at 1:47 p.m. March 17.
* A man reported his fiancee threw keys at him, hit him in the head and threw hot coffee at him at North and High streets at 9:04 a.m. March 15.
* A Rocky Fork Court resident complained to police that a solicitor for WOW cable shoved his daughter out of the way and stuck his head inside the house after he was asked to leave at 12:23 p.m. March 15. The solicitor might have been headed toward Hunters Ridge apartments, according to reports.
* Two male juveniles were ringing doorbells and running away in the 600 block of Waybaugh Drive at 10:40 p.m. March 15.
* Teens were reported speeding in a red Mustang on Ridenour Road and North Stygler Road, according to a traffic complaint received at 2:54 p.m. March 14.
* A gunshot was heard in the 100 block of Research Road and 1000 block of Blatt Boulevard, according to a reported received at 10:44 p.m. March 15.
* Sugar was put in the gas tank of a vehicle in the 600 block of Juniper Lane, according to a criminal-damaging report received at 2:25 p.m. March 14.
* A female was found unconscious on a trampoline in the 300 block of Ainsworth Avenue at 2:35 p.m. March 14. Medics responded and transported her to Mount Carmel East Hospital.
* Trucks reportedly were dumping gobs of dirt in the roadway in the 4000 block of North Hamilton Road and 400 block of Beecher Road, getting it on motorists' tires, according to a complaint received at 3:03 p.m. March 14. The dirt was coming from a construction site.