Gahanna police recently warned a man to stop scaling buildings in the Creekside area.
A man was reported scaling Creekside, 700 Creekside Plaza, from balcony to balcony at 7:44 p.m. Aug. 6. Then he was reported by Bicycle One. The man told police he was performing urban physical fitness training. Police told him to stop using the property for such activity, according to reports.
In other Gahanna police incident reports:
* Someone reported that possible dynamite was behind a large rock at Creekside Park, 123 Mill St., at 8:11 p.m. Aug. 2. Fireworks were discovered with a wrapper nearby, according to police reports.
* A resident in the 1000 block of Windward Lane East reported that he had received a phone call from the IRS at 10:51 a.m. Aug.7. The caller said he would be at his house in 30 minutes to get $3,000, according to reports.
* A resident in the 400 block of Woodtree Court said he found his mailbox full of pine needles, according to a complaint received at 8:21 a.m. Aug. 7.
* Trash was dumped illegally in the Sunshine Cleaners trash bin, 425 Agler Road, according to a report received at 12:19 p.m. Aug. 6.
* A resident in the 200 block of Landover Road said juveniles were arguing and one said, "I'm going to beat your ass," at 6:56 p.m. Aug. 6. Police said no fight occurred and the group was told to disperse, according to reports.
* A house was egged in the 1000 block of Grove Drive, according to a vandalism report received at 10:36 p.m. Aug. 5.
* Eight to 10 boys were reported running around Grove Drive with cartons of eggs, according to a vandalism report received at 10:13 p.m. Aug. 5.
* Four or five juveniles egged a car near the YMCA, 555 YMCA Place, at 12:06 a.m. Aug. 2.
* A vehicle was egged in the 300 block of Harrow Boulevard, according to a criminal-damaging report received at 4:56 p.m. July 29.
* A resident in the 600 block of Waybaugh Drive reported being egged three consecutive weekends, according to a vandalism report received at 1:03 p.m. July 27. The resident hadn't reported the other two incidents, according to reports.
* A game system and cellphone were reported stolen from a residence in the first block of Elana Avenue, according to a report received at 7:36 p.m. Aug.5.
* Forty dollars was stolen out of a vehicle after an unidentified person broke out the passenger-side window in the 500 block of Tall Oaks Drive, according to a theft report received at 1:09 p.m. Aug. 4.
A purse was reported stolen from a vehicle at a business in the 400 block of Morrison Road at 5:30 p.m. Aug. 3.
* A lock box for cash was reported stolen from Creative Housing Group Home, 512 Deerwood Ave., at 10:08 p.m. Aug. 2.
* Items were stolen from the front porch of a residence in the 100 block of Moorfield Drive, according to a theft report received at 11:21 a.m. the July 31
* Someone has been dumping trash illegally into trash bins in the 600 block of Penny Lane, according to a complaint received at 2:46 p.m. July 30.
* A coyote was lying on a fire pit and not moving or responding to a cat moving toward it, according to an animal complaint received at 12:54 p.m. July 30. The coyote was gone upon police arrival, according to reports.
* A raccoon looked "messed up" in the 400 block of Cherry Bottom Road, according to an animal complaint received at 4:46 p.m. July 28. The animal was in the ditch by Stonybrook United Methodist Church, according to reports.
* People were taking fish out of a catch-and-release pond in the 400 block of Woodside Lake Drive, according to a complaint received at 4:24 p.m. July 28. A group of four had a bucket there, but it contained baseball gloves. They said they use the bucket to carry some of their fishing gear, and they sit on it, reports said.
* A coyote was seen in the backyard of a residence in the 1000 block of Dobbins Drive, according to a report received at 11:47 a.m. July 28.
* Six or seven teenagers were reported screaming and dancing in the middle of the street in the 600 block of Green Meadow Circle at 2:33 a.m. July 30.
* A resident in the 700 block of Autumn Ash Court reported someone turned on the water hose and let it run, according to a complaint received at 7:01 p.m. July 29.
A resident in the 700 block of Jonsol Court reported someone filed a tax return in his deceased wife's name at 8:46 a.m. July 28. The resident said his wife has been deceased for three years, according to reports.