Columbus police received a report that someone stole a $300 spare tire from the tailgate of a vehicle parked in the 700 block of Beech Street.
Reports said the theft is believed to have occurred between 8 and 11:48 a.m. Oct. 27.
It was one of several thefts from vehicles in the German Village area.
Other recent Columbus police reports included:
* A $100 global position system unit was stolen between 10 p.m. Oct. 28 and 8 a.m. Oct. 29 from vehicle parked at the intersection of Willow Street and City Park Avenue.
* A $400 cell phone was stolen between 10 p.m. Nov. 1 and 8:05 a.m. Nov. 2 from a vehicle parked in the 100 block of Blenkner Street.
* A victim reported that several compact discs valued at $162 were stolen between 8 a.m. Oct. 15 and 8 a.m. Oct. 27 from a vehicle parked in the 400 block of Columbus Street.
* A $1,000 laptop and shoulder bag were stolen between 4:45 and 8:45 a.m. Oct. 31 from a vehicle parked in the first block of Columbus Street.
* Wicker patio furniture and cushions valued at $50 were stolen from a front porch between 6:30 and 8 p.m. Oct. 25 in the 800 block of Bruck Street.
Also, between 10 p.m. Nov. 2 and 8 a.m. Nov. 3, a $250 purse and its contents were stolen from a car at the same address.
* A work truck was stolen while it was parked at the intersection Grant and Jackson streets.
Reports said the victim, who reported the crime at 9:30 a.m. Nov. 7, told police the keys for the truck had been left on the floor board.