Columbus police received two reports of vehicle thefts in the German Village area.
Reports said a car was stolen between 7 p.m. April 29 and 8 a.m. April 30 while it was parked in the 200 block of East Whittier Street.
Another car was reported stolen between noon April 29 and noon May 3 while it was parked in the 500 block of South Lane.
In other recent police reports from the German Village area:
• A business was robbed at 9:49 p.m. April 23 in the 700 block of South Fifth Street.
• Prescription drugs were stolen between 7 and 11:30 p.m. April 19 from residence in the 100 block of Franklin Square.
The victim told police he had some friends over and later noticed the medication missing.
• Police reported at 3:30 p.m. April 19 that someone broke into Stewart Alternative Elementary School, 40 Stewart Avenue. It is unclear if anything was taken.
• An attempted burglary was reported to have occurred about 9:50 a.m. May 7 in the 100 block of East Kossuth Street. Police were dispatched to the residence after a burglary alarm went off.
• A felony theft was reported at 1 a.m. May 9 in the 400 block of Jackson Street.