• A woman reported April 15 that her handbag containing numerous personal belongings was stolen from an unlocked locker at a fitness business on Goodale Boulevard. The contents included a pair of sunglasses, a cellphone, a wallet, a jacket, a pair of sandals, a gold watch, two bracelets and a makeup bag. Total loss was $1,740.
• A Columbus woman was arrested April 15 and charged with OVI and speeding.
• A Columbus man was arrested April 14 and charged with no operator's license and making a U-turn. He was released on bond.
• A Columbus man was arrested April 14 and charged with OVI, possession of drug paraphernalia, drug abuse and speeding.
• A Columbus woman was cited April 13 for driving under suspension.
• An Oak Hill man was cited April 12 for driving the wrong way on a one-way street and driving under suspension.
• A Galloway man was arrested April 12 and charged with driving under suspension and not having two working headlights. He was released after being processed.
• A Columbus man was cited April 12 for driving under suspension and speeding.
• A man reported April 12 that he found a large toolbox in the alley near his home in the 1200 block of Elmwood Avenue. The contents included paperwork, a computer monitor and two boxes of shotgun shells. It was determined the toolbox had been stolen from an Upper Arlington residence earlier that day. An Upper Arlington police officer responded to the scene and took custody of the property.
• A Grove City man was arrested April 10 and charged with OVI and making a U-turn. He was released to a sober person.
• Grandview officers assisted a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement officer April 10 in the arrest of an illegal immigrant. Officers had received a tip that the suspect would be at the municipal building for mayor's court. The suspect was arrested by the immigration officer without incident.
• A Grandview woman was arrested April 9 and charged with OVI and driving under suspension. She was released to a sober family member.
• A Columbus man was arrested April 9 and charged with no operator's license and not having two working headlights. He was released after posting a partial bond