* A representative of Grandview Christian Assembly Church, 751 Northwest Blvd., reported Dec. 15 someone had tampered with the bathroom toilet on the second floor. Between 1:15 and 3 p.m. that day, the toilet overflowed and flooded the second floor, causing $1,000 damage. It is believed the act was intentional due to the amount of toilet paper used to clog up the toilet, according to Grandview Heights police reports.
* An officer was dispatched Dec. 12 to the 1000 block of Dublin Road on a report of a theft from a vehicle. The left rear passenger window was smashed and a bag containing an e-reader was taken from the vehicle. Total loss was estimated at $250.
* Officers were dispatched Dec. 12 to a business in the 1200 block of Grandview Avenue on a report of a breaking and entering. Forced entry had been made into the business and $125 in cash, miscellaneous candy, a cash box and a credit card reader for a smartphone were stolen. Total loss was estimated at $161.
* A man reported Dec. 11 his cellphone, valued at $600, was stolen from his locker at Urban Active Fitness, 850 Goodale Blvd.
* Grandview officers Dec. 11 assisted the Franklin County Internet Crimes Against Children Taskforce with the arrest of a suspect in Marble Cliff on a charge of attempted unlawful contact with a minor and importuning. The defendant was arrested without incident and taken to the Franklin County jail, reports said.
* A man reported Dec. 10 his vehicle was broken into and a studio lighting kit with tripod, valued at $500, was stolen. The incident occurred while the vehicle was parked in the 1200 block of Grandview Avenue.