* Officers were dispatched about 8:30 a.m. Dec. 28 to a burglary in progress at the Certified gas station, 1421 Dublin Road. The suspect, who made off with an undisclosed amount of money, fled southbound on Dublin Road, according to Grandview Heights police reports.
* A resident of the 800 block of Oxley Road reported Dec. 27 that items were stolen from vehicles parked at his home. The thefts occurred during Christmas Eve night or Christmas morning. The stolen items included a tablet computer, an MP3 player, a laptop computer, reading glasses, sunglasses, toys and $12 in cash. Total loss was estimated at $2,882.
* The occupants of a vehicle stopped Dec. 26 by police were charged with aggravated drug trafficking after heroin was found in the car, reports said. Officers stopped the vehicle after it ran the red light at Dublin Road and West Fifth Avenue. After making contact with the occupants, three Columbus men, officers identified them as known drug users. The Columbus K-9 unit was called to the scene to search the vehicle and 22 grams of heroin and drug-trafficking paraphernalia were recovered.
* A resident of the 900 block of Timberman Road reported Dec. 25 that an unloaded pistol, valued at $700, was stolen from his truck.
* A resident of the 800 block of Northwest Boulevard reported Dec. 24 a television, DVD player and a pair of athletic shoes were stolen from his apartment.
* A Columbus man was arrested Dec. 19 and charged with willful disregard of safety on streets and highways and operating a vehicle while under the influence. At about 2:50 a.m., a police officer observed the man squealing his tires as he turned right onto West Fifth Avenue from Wyandotte Road. Traveling at a high rate of speed, the vehicle struck the curb as the driver attempted to make a right turn onto Dublin Road, reports said. The car went into the southbound lanes on Dublin Road before coming to a stop at Waltham Road. After his arrest, the driver was released to a sober individual.
* Two laptop computers were reported stolen Dec. 17 from a business in the 1000 block of Dublin Road. Total loss was estimated $1,400.