Grandview police reports
* A Milan, Ohio, man was arrested Jan. 5 and charged with possession of drugs when Grandview Heights police officers found him in possession of heroin after stopping his car for having a loud muffler, according to reports.
Police stopped the man's vehicle at about 10:50 a.m. Jan. 5 in the 800 block of Grandview Avenue. The driver presented officers with two forms of identification and acted nervous while searching his car for the documents, reports said. The man was found to be driving with a suspended license and his vehicle's registration was expired.
He also was in possession of several needles containing a substance that tested positive for heroin, reports said. The man was taken to the Franklin County jail.
* A resident of the 1100 block of Mulford Road reported Jan. 4 the faceplate had been stolen from his car stereo.
* Several gift cards were reported stolen Jan. 4 from an unlocked car parked in the 1100 block of Parkway North. The theft occurred between Dec. 29 and Jan. 1. The total value of the stolen gift cards is $225. Three dollars in change also was reported stolen.
* A resident of the 900 block of Copeland Road reported Jan. 3 that a GPS unit and a bag containing makeup were stolen from her unlocked car. The total loss is estimated at $475.
* A resident of the 700 block of Timberman Road reported Jan. 3 a laptop computer and computer bag were stolen from his vehicle. Entry was gained by breaking the left rear window. The total loss is estimated at $600.
* A GPS unit, microphones, microphone stands, a headphone amp and tools were stolen Jan. 3 from a car parked in the first block of Copeland Road, the owner reported. The stolen items are valued at about $2,090.