* A Pittsburgh man was arrested Jan. 20 and charged with disorderly conduct and failure to comply with the order of a police officer after leading Grandview Heights officers on a foot chase, reports said.
At about 3:25 a.m., officers were in the area of Oxley Road and Goodale Boulevard and attempted to make contact with the man. He ran away from officers and a foot chase ensued, reports said. He was caught and arrested on Palmer Road. The man was intoxicated and told police he ran because he was scared, according to reports. He was released to a family member.
* A resident of the 1400 block of Cambridge Boulevard reported Jan. 18 a bicycle valued at $1,500 was stolen from driveway. The bicycle was equipped with snow tires, reports said.
* A Grandview resident reported she sent $7,228 to a man for fraudulent reasons. The woman said she was communicating online with someone identifying himself by name as a soldier stationed in Afghanistan. He asked her for money so he could return to Columbus during his leave, reports said. After she sent money via Western Union, the woman checked with the Army and discovered there was no one by that name stationed in Afghanistan, according to reports.
* Two decorative metal benches, together worth $150, were reported stolen Jan. 11 from the rear of a business in the 1000 block of West Goodale Boulevard.
* A resident of the 900 block of Woodhill Drive reported an MP3 player and cellphone, together worth $545, were stolen from his home.