Grandview Heights police received another report last week of a man committing inappropriate sexual behavior.
A woman reported that shortly after 10 p.m. July 24, a man began following her in the 1700 block of West Third Avenue as she was walking home.
She said she observed the man masturbating with his shorts pulled down around his ankles.
He followed the woman into her driveway, where she confronted him. During the confrontation, the woman struck the man in the stomach and he left the area, headed north from the residence.
The incident follows several other recent reports of a man exposing himself to victims who were out walking.
In other recent Grandview police reports:
* Two women reported items were stolen from their unlocked cars July 25 while the vehicles were at parks on West Goodale Boulevard.
The first woman reported about 8:30 p.m. that an e-reader and a wallet containing money and credit cards were stolen from her car while it was parked at C. Ray Buck Sports Park.
The second woman reported about 9:37 p.m. that a purse containing a wallet, cellphone and diaper bag was stolen from her car at Wyman Woods.
* A Columbus man was arrested on a felony charge of burglary July 23 after he allegedly acknowledged to Lincoln Road residents that he entered their home and stole $400 in change.
Emanuel Steven Delaveris, 23, of Aschinger Boulevard in Columbus, was charged with burglary and theft. The victims told police Delaveris admitted to the crime after they called and confronted him about the missing money.
* A resident of the 1200 block of Norton Avenue reported July 24 a DVD player and laptop computer were stolen from her home.
* Officers were dispatched about 12:24 a.m. July 29 to a business in the 700 block of West Goodale Boulevard on a report of a burglar alarm. A representative of the business arrived and confirmed an undetermined amount of copper wire had been stolen.
* A camouflage outfit, including pants, top and mask, and an Airsoft gun were found July 27 on a bench at Wyman Woods. Police confiscated the property for safekeeping.