• A 17-year-old Columbus girl was charged with theft at 6 p.m. in the 1700 block of Stringtown Road after a store's loss prevention officer said she attempted to shoplift items valued at $79.99.
• Nicholas Wayne Allen Gilispie, 19, of London, Ohio, was charged with theft at 1:28 p.m. after allegedly pumping $46 worth of gas and driving off without paying in the 3000 block of state Route 665.
• 1:54 p.m., a resident of the 1500 block of Cityview Court reported that he had made $2,990 worth of Western Union money transfers to purchase a motorcycle he found online, but had failed to get any response from the seller.
• James W. Greene, 41, of 2612 Southwest Blvd. was charged with permitting a dog to run at large at 6:30 p.m. A woman walking her son in a stroller in that block said a dog rushed up and grabbed the stroller in its teeth. She twisted the stroller away to put it between the animal and her son, then ran across the street with the dog in pursuit. Someone came out of the suspect's home and called the dog back, the report stated.
• Matthew R. Spradling, 31, of 3011 Southwest Blvd. was charged with assault at 12:15 a.m. after a woman told police he had struck her.
• Cedric T. Bradley, 30, of Columbus was charged with abduction and criminal damaging at 1:35 a.m. in the 2100 block of Stringtown Road, accused of forcing his girlfriend to leave her place of work and damaging a display case window in the process.
• Brandon M. Griffea, 19, of Galloway was charged with criminal trespass and disorderly conduct at 8 a.m. in the 4500 block of Big Run South Road after a school official filed a complaint.
• 3:03 p.m., officers took an assault report in the 2200 block of Holton Road involving two middle school students.
• Three 15-year-old Columbus youths were charged with criminal trespass and theft at 8 a.m. in the 4500 block of Big Run South Road. A charge of falsification was lodged against one of them.
• Brett A. Smith, 23, 0f 4076 Broadway was charged with driving under suspension and failure to obey a traffic control device and Benjamin J. Dillon, 24, of 3220 Townhouse Drive was charged with drug abuse instruments, drug paraphernalia, driving under suspension and disorderly conduct at 5:50 p.m. in the 3400 block of Broadway following a traffic stop.
• Jason E. Humphrey, 23, of 2943 Terry Lane was charged with theft at 10:18 a.m. after he was accused of stealing $450 worth of video games and $5 in cash.
• A 14-year-old Grove City boy was charged with trespassing and criminal damaging and another 14-year-old with trespassing at 10:25 a.m. in the 2800 block of Southwest Boulevard. An official at a middle school told officers the youths had been found inside the building after hours, and that one of them had urinated all over the walls and floor of the clinic.
• Phillip Crawford, 36, of Columbus was charged with burglary at 4:56 a.m. in the 3200 block of Townhouse Drive.
• Brian P. King, 18, of 4123 Brookgrove Drive and Anthony M. Potts, 19, of 3897 Santa Maria Drive were charged with underage possession of alcohol at 12:27 a.m. in a parking lot in the 3400 block of Broadway.
• Brian R. Faler, 38, of Winchester was charged with theft at 6:10 a.m. in the 1800 block of Stringtown Road, accused of stealing two cartons of cigarettes from a gas station.
• 9:45 a.m., a car trailer valued at $3,500 was reported missing from a business in the 3400 block of Southwest Boulevard.
• Melody Heilman, 42, of 3723 Kersdale Place was charged with passing bad checks after she allegedly paid a parking ticket at Grove City Mayor's Court on March 18 with a check that was returned for insufficient funds.
• Debbie A. Gaston, 48, of 1489 River Trail Drive was charged with passing bad checks. She allegedly mailed a check for $144 to Grove City Mayor's Court that came back marked insufficient funds on Feb. 12. A summons was issued after she subsequently failed to make agreed upon payments or keep a date in court, according to the report.