• Jose Sorano Morrales, 21, of Willowood Place, was charged with obstructing official business and resisting arrest at 2:55 a.m. at Willowood Place and Parlin Drive. According to the report, an officer had stopped to investigate why two individuals were sitting in a parked car when the suspect approached and demanded to know what was going on with his friend, the driver of the vehicle. When the suspect refused to leave as ordered, the officer said he attempted to place him under arrest and the man resisted. Eventually, according to the report, the officer had to use his Taser to subdue the suspect.
• 7:30 a.m., a custodian at Central Crossing High School, 4500 Big Run South Road, reported finding a bullet sleeve and slug in the floor in an academic wing of the building along with a hole in one of the windows above a door.
• Adam L. Webb, 33, of 4074 Casa Blvd., was charged with obstructing official business and fleeing at 11:32 p.m. at the intersection of Broadway and Ventura Boulevard. In his report, the arresting officer said he followed the suspect's vehicle based on a roll call report of the tag belonging to one that had drawn suspicion earlier in the day at a business. Following a traffic stop, the suspect reportedly ran from the scene before being taken into custody a short time later.
• Anthony T. Dewey, 24, of Springfield was charged with assault at 1:45 a.m. in the 3000 block of Pratt Lane.
• 4:06 p.m., a Galloway woman contacted police to state that her 15-year-old son had been assaulted at school on May 6 between 7:30 and 8 a.m.
• Sidney Jackson, 52, of Urbancrest was charged with petty theft at 4:04 a.m. in the 2500 block of Parlin Place after officers were summoned on a report of someone trying to break into parked vehicles.
• Anthony M. Laney, 18, of 6225 Oakhurst Drive was charged with possession of marijuana and Seth Zachary Davis, 19, of 4127 Demorest Road was charged with carrying a concealed weapon, possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at 2:17 p.m. at the dead end of Louise Place after officers made a traffic stopped based on a complaint of a suspicious vehicle.
• Two Grove City boys, both 15, were charged with theft at 8:54 p.m. in the 2200 block of Stringtown Road, accused of attempting to shoplift a box of condoms and a bottle of cologne, valued together at $27.68.
• Patrick Kinsley, 24, of 4142 Brookgrove Drive was charged with drug paraphernalia at 3:45 a.m. at his residence after officers were summoned there regarding a disturbance.
• 9:10 a.m., a construction trailer in the 1400 block of Stringtown Road was reported to have been broken into and $5,780 worth of tools taken sometime after 10:30 p.m. May 16.
• Edward S. Warren, 47, of 3188 Townhouse Drive was charged with passing bad checks after one for $183 that he reportedly used on April 9 to pay a fine at Grove City Mayor's Court was returned for insufficient funds.
• 9:38 a.m., a breaking and entering was reported at a former golf club in the 5200 block of Hoover Road. Damage and loss were estimated at $4,000.
8:07 p.m., officers were summoned to the 1800 block of Stringtown Road to investigate a complaint of assault. A 16-year-old boy with a broken ankle said he was attacked in a parking lot.
• 9:45 p.m., officers took a report of a gun being fired into a home in the 3400 block of Parlin Drive. Police had been summoned there 36 minutes earlier by the woman who lives there and who said someone had come to the door making threats regarding an alleged theft by her son.
• May 8, in the 2600 block of Big Run Road: Deputies charged Matthew Q. Spencer, 24, of 5965 Harrisburg-Georgesville Road with domestic violence and menacing.
• Between 11 p.m. May 9 and 7 a.m. May 10, in the block of Harrisburg-Georgesville Road: Workers reported someone hit the front of a business, causing structural damage to the building.
• Between 9:45 and 9:60 a.m. May 7, in the 6900 block of Harrisburg-Georgesville Road: A woman reported her boyfriend grabbed her by the neck, causing minor injury, and broke the windshield of her pickup truck.