• Robert T. Dillard, 24, of 2961 Addison Drive was charged with theft at 3:25 p.m. According to the report, a surveillance tape inside a Laundromat in the 3000 block of Southwest Boulevard showed him stealing a customer's purse.
• Nicole M. Waldren, 20, of 2342 Topaz Drive was charged with aggravated menacing at 4:25 p.m. after a resident in the 2900 block of Parlin Drive complained of receiving threatening voice-mails.
• 7:51 p.m., burglary was reported in the 500 block of Hennigan's Grove. The break-in occurred sometime after 10:15 a.m. Loss was set at $11,874.
• Beth A. Myers, 27, of 5646 Norton Road was charged with possession of drugs, failure to signal and an equipment violation at 10:15 p.m. following a traffic stop at Stringtown Road and Thistlewood Drive.
• 1:07 a.m., a resident in the 3300 block of Burr Oak Drive reported that he was the victim of a telecommunications scam.
• Timothy Lee Pfender, 29, of 717 Caffrey Court was charged with theft at 3:21 p.m. in the 2400 block of Stringtown Road after store security personnel said he attempted to shoplift $119.94 worth of video games.
• Samantha K. Righter, 22, of Plain City was charged with possession of drug abuse instruments and obstructing official business while Justin N. Price, 23, also of Plain City was charged with possession of drugs, drug abuse instruments and criminal mischief at 8 p.m. in the 1600 block of Stringtown Road.
• Daniel C. Wright, 29, of Canal Winchester was charged with obstruction of official business and vandalism at 6:15 a.m. at Stringtown Road and Interstate 71. Officers were initially called to the scene of a bar fight but were told the suspects had fled. Wright was a passenger in a vehicle that was stopped as a result, the report said, and when he was being arrested on warrants he "bolted." After Wright was caught and was being placed in a cruiser, the arresting officer said, he yelled that police were beating him and slammed his head against the cruiser.
• Frederick G. Hudson, 35, of 2564 Sonora Drive was charged with domestic violence and assault.
• Letha F. Adkins, 32, of 2476 Harrisburg Pike was charged with theft at 3:05 p.m. in the 2000 block of Stringtown Road after allegedly leaving a restaurant without paying a bill for $75.46.
• Jimmy L. Brown Jr., 26, of Columbus was charged with telecommunications harassment at 8:01 p.m. after a resident in the 4600 block of Clayburn Drive East complained or receiving 30 or more calls and several text messages from him in the course of one day.
• 6:30 p.m., an officer was dispatched to the 4400 block of Broadway to investigate a possible arson that caused $1,500 damage to a fence.
• A 15-year-old boy from Grove City was charged with telecommunication harassment and aggravated menacing at 10:01 p.m. as a result of complaints made by a resident in the 3200 block of Ventura Boulevard.
• 5:30 a.m., a breaking and entering was reported at a warehouse in the 5700 block of North Meadows Drive. Seven television sets valued at a total of $37,419 were reported missing.
• Michael Carlton Jennings Jr., 41, of 2861 Blankner Drive was charged with vehicle trespass at 6:19 a.m. in the 3100 block of Charles Drive.
• Jacqueline Sarah Petzel, 19, of Mount Sterling was charged with theft at 4:53 p.m. in the 5900 block of Hoover Road. According to the report, she was accused by a store's loss prevention officer of stealing $150 from the cash register she was operating.