• 10:10 a.m., a youth was charged with drug abuse in the 4500 block of Big Run South Road after an officer was summoned to a school when someone smelled marijuana.
• 3:34 p.m., a woman was charged with robbery in the 1600 block of Stringtown Road. According to the report, a store's loss prevention officers said they saw a man and a woman conceal DVDs and video games under her coat, then leave without paying for them. While she was talking to the officers, the woman put her toddler in the vehicle, and when an officer went to the rear of the car to get the license number, according to the report, she put the car in reverse and struck him. The vehicle was found parked in the 3400 block of Addison Place North and the woman was taken into custody.
• 5:50 p.m., a man was charged with theft in the 1600 block of Stringtown Road for allegedly endeavoring to shoplift $14.42 worth of adult diapers.
• 10:20 p.m., three women were charged with theft in the 3900 block of Hoover Road, accused of loading a cart with $168 worth of merchandise and leaving without paying. One of the women was discovered to be the subject of a warrant for theft from the Columbus Division of Police.
• 3:30 a.m., officers were summoned to the 3700 block of Gateway Lakes Drive to investigate an incident of burglary, robbery and kidnapping. The three male victims said that at approximately 2 a.m. one of them answered a knock on the apartment door. Three men rushed in and overpowered the occupants, after which they proceeded to take various items away, including a $700 television set, $400 game system, cash, identification, a cell phone and even a pack of cigarettes, the report stated.
• 9 a.m., a youth was charged with trafficking in drugs in the 4600 block of Hoover Road after a school official was told by a witness of a transaction that had taken place in a restroom.
• 1:30 a.m., a man was charged with assault and criminal trespassing after officers were summoned to the scene of a disturbance in the 2200 block of Stringtown Road. An employee said the suspect had been causing a problem and had refused to leave. After being physically ejected, the employee said, the man attempted to push his way back inside.
• 9:53 p.m., a woman was charged with drug abuse, drug paraphernalia and disorderly intoxication at the intersection of U.S. Route 62 and Cleveland Avenue.
• 1:33 a.m., a man was charged with domestic violence and assault in the 2100 block of Stringtown Road.
• 8:20 a.m., a woman was charged with underage possession of alcohol and a man with sale of alcohol to someone underage in the 4000 block of Hoover Road.
• 11:26 p.m., a man was charged with open container violation in the 3900 block of Sterling Park Circle.
• 9:30 a.m., a case of suspicious activity was investigated by an officer after a Monterey Drive resident reported her daughter had been approached while walking to school by a man in a green car. When the girl was questioned at school, she said that the first such incident had occurred about two weeks earlier, followed by a repeat performance on Dec. 11. She also spotted the vehicle the following day.
• 11:50 a.m., a man was charged with theft in the 2400 block of Stringtown Road after reportedly attempting to shoplift $168.94 worth of DVDs from a store.
• 10:05 p.m., officers were summoned to the 1900 block of Stringtown Road regarding a robbery. The victim said two men confronted him and asked for his money. When he refused, one of them struck him on the head , breaking the skin. The men then ran away, according to the report.