• 11:50 a.m., a girl was charged with criminal damaging in the 3200 block of Kingston Avenue for punching out a wire mesh interior door window.
• 3:13 p.m., a boy was charged with assault in the 3200 block of Kingston Avenue for kicking a school official in the knee.
• 3:41 p.m., a man was charged with theft in the 1600 block of Stringtown Road. He was accused of attempting to shoplift $60.87 worth of steaks which he had concealed in his coat and pants.
• 5 p.m., an officer was summoned to the 2800 block of Southwest Boulevard to take a report of a rape a girl said had occurred in June. According to the report, similar allegations against the suspect by another girl caused the earlier victim to come forward.
• 3:14 p.m., one man was charged with possession of drugs and another with both possession of drug abuse instruments and drug paraphernalia in the 2200 block of Shirlene Drive.
• 4:30 p.m., a woman was charged with noncompliance driving under suspension and possession of more than one operator's license following a traffic stop at the intersection of Broadway and Home Road.
• 11:19 p.m., a woman was charged with OVI as the result of a traffic stop at Broadway and Southwest Boulevard.
• 5:15 a.m., a man was charged with OVI in the 2100 block of Stringtown Road.
• 6:10 p.m., a man was charged with theft in the 4100 block of Buckeye Parkway for attempting to steal seven pairs of earrings valued at $262.93.
• 6:18 p.m., an officer took a report from a young girl of a rape she said occurred in November. She said she came forward after hearing of a similar assault by the same individual against another girl.
• 5:15 a.m., a man was charged with OVI following a 2:48 a.m. traffic stop in the 1800 block of Stringtown Road.
• 1:30 p.m., a woman was charged with domestic violence and assault in the 3400 block of Demorest Road.
• 8:05 p.m., an attempted theft was reported in the 2400 block of Stringtown Road after a man tried to steal a woman's purse.
• 8:13 p.m., officers were summoned to the 2100 block of Stringtown Road to take a report of a robbery. The victim said a man grabbed her black leather purse and ran off.
• 10:58 p.m., a girl was charged with theft in the 2400 block of Stringtown Road for attempting to shoplift a $6.95 home pregnancy test.
• 1:13 a.m., two boys were charged with underage possession of alcohol and violating curfew following a traffic stop in the 5300 block of Hoover Road. One of the youths was also charged with drug paraphernalia possession.
• 1:36 a.m., one boy was charged with no operator's license, failure to signal and violating curfew while another was charged with curfew violation after a traffic stop on Broadway between Kingston Avenue and Ventura Boulevard.
• 7:10 a.m., a breaking and entering was reported in the 3200 block of Columbus Street. Thieves made off with $21,200 worth of items, including two ATVs.
• 6:03 p.m., a woman was charged with two counts of child endangering after leaving her children alone in a car in the 1400 block of Gateway Lakes Drive.
•4:40 p.m., a man was charged with petty theft for attempting to steal a $232.50 iPod in the 3400 block of Gantz Road.