• 11:05 a.m., a woman was charged with possession of drugs in the 1900 block of Stringtown Road. According to reports, she was pulled over over because no license plate was visible on her vehicle. Police learned she did not have a valid driver's license. A small bag of marijuana was found on her after she was taken to the station.
• 10:30 p.m., a woman was charged with having an open container in the 2400 block of Stringtown Road after officers were summoned to a store regarding a possible shoplifter. They learned the woman had opened a bottle of wine and taken several sips inside the store.
• 4:33 a.m., a woman was charged with OVI on Buckeye Parkway between White Road and Harbour Mist Drive.
• 1:04 p.m., arson was reported in the 5600 block of Hoover Road when an individual reportedly placed a piece of paper in a microwave oven and walked away. Damage was estimated at $200.
• 10:34 p.m., a girl was charged with domestic violence and assault in the 2300 block of Stringtown Road.
• 11:32 p.m., a man was charged with OVI, OVI per se and hit-skip on Broadway at Interstate 270. An officer on patrol saw a truck with extensive damage traveling north on Broadway, smoking and leaking fluids. It prompted a traffic stop that led to the charges, police said.
• 5:22 a.m., a man was charged with OVI on Stringtown Road between McDowell and Jackpot roads.
• 12:35 p.m., a man was charged with theft in the 2800 block of London-Groveport Road after a loss prevention officer said he saw him try on a pair of $69.95 shoes, place his old shoes in the box and leave the store.
• 9:29 p.m., a man was charged with OVI, OVI per se, driving under suspension, speeding, improper display of tags and not using his seat belt on Southwest Boulevard at Demorest Road.
• 5:30 p.m., a boy was charged with theft in the 2800 block of London-Groveport Road for attempting to shoplift a $14.99 duck call.
• 6:17 p.m., a man was charged with OVI, driving under suspension, illegally tinted windows, drug abuse and possession of drug paraphernalia following a traffic stop at the intersection of Hoover and Dartmoor roads.
• 7:35 p.m., a boy was charged with theft in the 2800 block of London-Groveport Road for attempting to steal a $49.99 MP3 player and a $3.99 basketball pump.
• 9:39 p.m., a man was charged with two counts of securing public accommodations and one count of possession of drug paraphernalia after officers were called to a motel regarding underage people having a party in the room that man had rented.
• 11:50 p.m., a woman was charged with possession of drugs, possession of drug paraphernalia and disorderly conduct, intoxication, in the 3100 block of Southwest Boulevard.
• 12:27 a.m., a man was charged with underage possession of alcohol, receiving stolen property and speeding as the result of a traffic stop in the 4300 block of Broadway. The charging officer said he saw an allegedly stolen driver's license in the suspect's wallet.
• 2 a.m., a man was charged with domestic violence, assault and two counts of possession of drugs in the 4000 block of Jackpot Road.
• 4:25 p.m., a man was charged with passing bad checks in the 3900 block of Thistlewood Drive after paying for work using a closed bank account.