• 11:05 a.m., a boy was charged with assault in the 3200 block of Kingston Avenue after a teacher, who reported that she'd been having trouble with him sleeping in her class, took out a camera to document his behavior. He became upset, according to the report, and threw a desk at her.
• 2:52 a.m., a man was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia in the 4600 block of Hoover Road after the vehicle he was driving was stopped for having an obstructed license plate.
• 10:38 a.m., a man was charged with theft in the 2400 block of Stringtown Road for allegedly attempting to shoplift two movie posters valued at $10.
• 5:45 p.m., two girls were charged with theft in the 2800 block of London-Groveport Road after a store's loss prevention officer accused them of attempting to shoplift $78.23 worth of merchandise, mostly makeup.
• 11:30 a.m., a boy was charged with disorderly conduct in the 4600 block of Hoover Road after becoming upset while being shown, in the presence of the school resource officer, a video recording of himself stealing a cell phone.
• 5:30 p.m., a woman was charged with theft in the 2800 block of London-Groveport Road for allegedly endeavoring to shoplift two DVDs.
• 2:40 a.m., a man was charged with OVI, OVI per se and no headlights following a traffic stop in the 2400 block of Stringtown Road.
• 3:52 a.m., a man was charged with OVI on Stringtown Road between McDowell Avenue and Hoover Road.
• 5 a.m., a man was charged with OVI, OVI high test and open container following a traffic stop at Parlin Drive and U.S. Route 62.
• 12:48 p.m., a man was charged with theft in the 2400 block of Stringtown Road for allegedly attempting to steal six Blu-Ray DVS valued at $210.
• 4:09 p.m., a man was charged with OVI, OVI per se and expired tags at the intersection of Broadway and Grant Avenue.
• 9:06 p.m., a woman was charged with endangering children in the 2100 block of Stringtown Road after officers received a complaint of an infant left unattended in the back seat of a vehicle.
• 3:10 a.m., a man was charged with OVI at the intersection of Richard and Thomas avenues after an officer responded to a report that a minivan had struck a pole.
• 1 a.m., a woman was charged with OVI, OVI refusal and taillight violation at the intersection of Hoover Road and Sonora Drive.
• 1:10 p.m., a man was charged with burglary in the 3000 block of Longridge Way after a witness called police to say she had seen a man running away from a house with golf clubs in his hand. The man was arrested after he allegedly drove directly to a used sporting good store.
• 3:38 p.m., a man was charged with assault and criminal damaging in the 4400 block of Broadway. According to the report, officers were summoned to the scene regarding a man breaking out the windows of a truck with a baseball bat. An employee of a lawn care business stated he was dropping off materials in the area when the suspect, initially armed with a BB gun, confronted him and then ran inside a house, returning with a baseball bat.