• 1:56 a.m., a man was charged with OVI in the 3500 block of Broadway after a store clerk contacted officers to stay an intoxicated customer was shopping. By the time officers arrived, the man had left in a pickup truck. After being detained, according to the report, he passed out in the back of a cruiser.
• 4:09 a.m., a man was charged with underage possession of alcohol, open container, drug abuse and failure to maintain reasonable control at the intersection of Southwest Boulevard and Lewis Centre Drive.
• 11:40 p.m., a girl was charged with domestic violence and assault in the 2500 block of Columbus Street. According to the report, she got into a fight with her mother after arriving home past her curfew.
• 3:23 p.m., an original complaint of an attempted theft from a vehicle in the 2800 block of Harrisburg Station Lane turned into a case of aggravated menacing when the victim said she began received threatening telephone calls after the suspects left the area.
• 10 a.m., two youths were charged with drug offenses in the 4600 block of Hoover Road, the result of an anonymous tip about drug use occurring in a park next to a school.
• 5:04 p.m., a man and woman were each charged with theft in the 2500 block of Dartmoor Road. They were accused of stealing $308.64 worth of cigarettes from a store by working together to distract an employee.
• 9:35 p.m., a man was charged with telecommunication harassment in the 3900 block of Hoover Road after allegedly calling a woman at her place of employment after being warned not to contact her.
• 1:47 a.m., a man was charged with OVI in the 2400 block of Harrisburg Pike after being pulled over for going 15 miles an hour over the post speed limit of 35.
• 1:52 a.m., a man was charged with possession of drugs on Interstate 71 at Stringtown Road following a traffic stop by an officer summoned to the vicinity regarding a hit-skip accident.
• 3:01 a.m., two youths were charged with underage consumption of alcohol and curfew violation while a third was charged with violating curfew in the 1900 block of Stringtown Road. An officer pulling through the parking lot of a fast-food establishment reported spotting two of the suspects urinating on opposite corners of the building.
• 3:21 p.m., a man was charged with theft by deception in the 3800 block of Broadway for allegedly accepting a check for $100 as down payment on work that was to have been completed by March 27 but which was never done.
• 7 p.m., a man was charged with possession of a controlled substance, driving under suspension and not having an operator's license on U.S. Route 62 at Home Road. He was pulled over for having his car stereo on too loud.
• 8:25 p.m., a man was charged with theft in the 1600 block of Stringtown Road for allegedly attempting to shoplift $109 worth of merchandise from a store.
• 2:50 a.m., a man was charged with domestic violence and aggravated menacing in the 3400 block of Demorest Road.
• 10:24 p.m., a man was charged with OVI, OVI per se and open container in the 1900 block of Stringtown Road. Officers were summoned to the area on a report of a vehicle parking in the middle of a parking lot with the engine running for the previous two hours.
• 10:52 p.m., a man was charged with vehicle trespass in the 3500 block of Park Street after a woman called police to say she had seen him get into a neighbor's truck.
• 3:20 a.m., a man was charged with domestic violence and assault in the 3500 block of Broadway. A woman accused the father of her child of punching her in the head as they argued inside a vehicle parked at a convenience store. She also stated that at one point during the fight he "grabbed her right foot and bit the top of the foot, causing bleeding and pain," according to the report.
• 11:35 a.m., one girl was charged with trafficking in drugs and another with possession of a controlled substance in the 4600 block of Hoover Road.
• 4 p.m., an officer took a report of suspicious activity at the intersection of Natalie Drive and Haley Way. A woman said her daughter and a neighborhood friend had observed a vehicle on several occasions near their bus stop in the previous weeks, but he had not approached anyone prior to the above time when he allegedly called out, "Hey, you girls need a ride? You look lost."
• 11:30 p.m., a man was charged with two counts of drug abuse and drug paraphernalia in the 4000 block of Broadway. An officer conducting surveillance in the area due to numerous break-ins reported spotting the suspect back his vehicle up to the front doors of a closed carryout and then remain inside. The officer approached on foot, but kept out of the driver's view to determine why he was there, but another vehicle pulled in next to the first one. The driver of that vehicle spotted the officer and drove away, and the arrest followed, according to the report.