• 11:13 a.m., a woman was charged with disorderly conduct in the 3000 block of Columbus Street after an officer found her sitting in the grass, acting confused.
• 11:32 a.m., a youth was charged with interference with custody in the 4200 block of Moreland Circle West after another youth, reported missing by his mother and absent from school, was found at his address.
• 6:33 p.m., police investigated a complaint of criminal trespass in the 5800 block of Goldstone Court after a woman reported she came home the previous day to find a car partially blocking the driveway of her new residence.
She said the garage door opened and she saw a man rummaging through boxes. He said he was from a security company, but she later discovered that he had been eating the new family's food.
• 8:45 p.m., officers were summoned to take a complaint of rape in the 1400 block of Cascade Drive.
• 1:06 a.m., one man was charged with open container, drug paraphernalia and failure to signal and another was accused of underage possession of alcohol, open container, drug abuse and drug paraphernalia following a traffic stop in the 3000 block of London-Groveport Road.
• 2:37 a.m., a man was charged with criminal damaging in the 3500 block of Broadway after clerks at a convenience store reported the man, who they caught trying to steal some Slim Jims, had begun vandalizing the business.
• 9:59 a.m., a man was issued a citation for exceeding the number of dogs allowed under city ordinance in the 3500 block of Ziner Road. A neighbor complained on April 20 that the man had six dogs. The man told police they were rescue animals he was trying to place and would have the number down in a few weeks. The woman renewed her complaint on May 12. The man said he had reduced the number of dogs to four and that the additional two his neighbor had seen were only visiting.
• 3:40 p.m., a man was charged with theft in the 2400 block of Stringtown Road for allegedly attempting to shoplift a cordless shaver valued at $59.99.
• 8:45 a.m., a girl was charged with theft in the 4600 block of Hoover Road after a school custodian reported credit cards had been stolen from a locker on May 12. One was used to make more than $1,000 in purchases.
• 1:45 p.m., a man was charged with possession of drugs in the 2400 block of Stringtown Road.
• 4:38 p.m., a woman was charged with theft in the 2400 block of Stringtown Road, accused of placing $110.93 worth of merchandise in a cart and walking out without paying.
• 8:56 a.m., a woman was charged with assault in the 4000 block of Colonial Place after officers were sent to the scene of a fight in a parking lot. The fight was the result of a neighborhood dispute, according to a man who had videotaped the incident.
• 9:05 a.m., a girl was charged with assault and disorderly conduct in the 4600 block of Hoover Road.
• 4:45 p.m., a man was charged with throwing an empty 12-ounce can at a motor vehicle in the 4000 block of Colonial Place after a woman said he tossed it at her as she was pulling into a parking place.
• 10:36 p.m., a man was charged with assault in the 2800 block of Southwest Boulevard, accused of striking a youth in the head with a wrench.
• 12:45 a.m., a youth was charged with curfew violation in the 2900 block of Columbus Street.
• 8:38 p.m., a man was charged with domestic violence and assault in the 4300 block of Kathryn Place.
• 3:28 p.m., a woman was charged with theft in the 1600 block of Stringtown Road for attempting to shoplift $38.42 worth of merchandise.
• 3:46 p.m., one man was charged with aggravated burglary and another with aggravated burglary and possession of drugs in the 2200 block of Near Drive. Offers responding to a woman's complaint that someone had broken into her apartment heard from the dispatcher that the victim, still on the line, heard steps coming up the stairs to her bedroom. One officer broke down the door and the two suspects were ordered to the ground, police said.
• 4:41 p.m., a girl was charged with two counts of domestic violence, assault and aggravated menacing in the 2500 block of Sonora Drive.
• 1:53 a.m., a man was charged with drug paraphernalia in the 3200 block of Southwest Boulevard.
• 10:08 a.m., a girl was charged with criminal damaging in the 5600 block of Hoover Road after a neighbor said she threw a water bottle and dented his car.