• 3:21 a.m., reports of suspicious persons in the 4300 block of Jody Drive led to the arrest of three juveniles who were seen loitering near a parked truck. All were charged with violating curfew. One was charged with receiving stolen property and another with theft and fleeing.
• 9:47 a.m., a pet turtle left in a water bowl on the front porch of a home in the 2300 block of Sundew Avenue was reported stolen. It is valued at $50.
• 2:46 p.m., a man was charged with OVI and failure to maintain reasonable control following an accident in the 4400 block of Windrow Avenue.
• 1:50 a.m., a man was charged with two counts of possession of drugs following a traffic stop at the intersection of Broadway and Home Road.
• 3:41 a.m., a man was charged with OVI, OVI per se and operating without reasonable control after being stopped on Interstate 270.
• 9:41 p.m., a woman was charged with obstructing official business on Mallow Lane after allegedly lying to an officer about an accident.
• 12:15 a.m., a man was charged with OVI, driving under suspension, no turn signal, obstructing official business and open container violation on Broadway at Demorest Road.
• 1:08 a.m., a man was charged with an open container violation in the 3100 block of Broadway following a traffic stop for failing to signal a turn.
• 2:39 a.m., a man was charged with speeding, OVI, OVI refusal and marked lanes violation on Old Stringtown Road between Hoover and Stringtown roads.
• 6:11 p.m., a youth was charged with criminal damaging in the 2500 block of Parlin Drive after allegedly punching a hole in a wooden door.
• 2:51 a.m., a man was charged with OVI, OVI refusal and resisting arrest in the 1900 block of Stringtown Road. After an incident at a restaurant, police advised him he was too intoxicated to drive, but he was spotted by officers a short time later starting his car and attempting to drive off.
• 9:30 a.m., a woman was charged with menacing in the 4000 block of Colonial Place after allegedly threatening harm to a neighbor.
• 7:55 p.m., a man was charged with theft in the 1600 block of Stringtown Road for allegedly attempting to shoplift a $39.88 flash drive.
• 8:06 p.m., a robbery was reported in the 2100 block of Stringtown Road. Employees at a business said a man came in just before the store closed, waited for other shoppers to leave, then pulled a Spider-Man mask over his face and held up what looked like a gun. He then fled.
• 11:58 p.m., a man was charged with littering in the 2400 block of Stringtown Road for allegedly bursting a balloon inside a store.
• 2:12 a.m., a man was charged with OVI, OVI per se and marked lanes violation following a traffic stop at Gantz and Home roads.
• 11:45 a.m., an aggravated robbery was reported in the 4300 block of Broadway. A man reportedly displayed a knife and demanded money of an employee.
• 2:49 a.m., a man was charged with possession of a controlled substance, drug paraphernalia and obstructing official business in the 3300 block of Reaver Avenue.
• Noon, warrants were served for drug violations in the 3300 block of Reaver Avenue. One man was charged with drug paraphernalia, another with drug paraphernalia and permitting drug abuse, a woman with probation violations and another with drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana.
• 12:04 p.m., a man was charged with theft in the 2100 block of Stringtown Road for a shoplifting attempt.
He was later charged with aggravated robbery as a result of statements he made after being taken into custody.
• 6:02 p.m., a man was charged with theft and possession of criminal tools and a woman with criminal mischief after officers were summoned to a store in the 1700 block of Stringtown Road on a report of an attempt to shoplift $859.84 worth of merchandise.
• 7:45 p.m., a woman was charged with theft in the 1600 block of Stringtown Road, accused of attempting to shoplift $116 worth of items.
• 4 p.m., a woman was charged with theft in the 1600 block of Stringtown Road, accused of going through a self-checkout lane, but not scanning $68.22 worth of items.