• A man, 26, was charged with OVI, lack of reasonable control of his vehicle and endangering children. Officers went to the area of Stringtown Road and Interstate 71 at 5:10 a.m. on a domestic call. A woman said her husband and she had gotten into an argument and the man would not let her and her children out of the car. The man stopped at a hotel on Marlane Drive.
• Officers were called to Wet Bar on Stringtown Road at 2:22 a.m. because of a fight. Several people were involved. None chose to press charges or seek medical attention.
• A woman, 22, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia during a call to Kroger on Stringtown Road to investigate a disturbance at 2:10 p.m.
• Officers were called to Wet Bar on Stringtown Road at 12:36 a.m. because of a fight. They questioned six witnesses. No charges were filed, because of the influence of alcohol and the patrons were equally combatant.
• A man, 33, was charged with OVI and a traffic violation. An officer observed the man at 2:37 a.m. drive through a stop sign on Stringtown Road near Marlane Drive.
• A man, 25, was charged with petty theft, criminal damaging and possession of criminal tools. An officer observed the man break the window of a parked car to steal a stereo and GPS device at 8:45 p.m. on Stringtown Road.