Grove City police
* Grove City police arrested a 42-year-old Galloway man for possession of a controlled substance about 1 a.m. June 13. Police reported they found crack cocaine rocks in his vehicle during a traffic stop near the intersection of Justus Road and Urbancrest Industrial Drive. According to reports, officers on patrol recognized his vehicle, knew he had a suspended license and heard a loud noise coming from his vehicle's muffler.
* Two juveniles, ages 17 and 14, were arrested for criminal trespassing around 7:05 p.m. June 15 after they were reported to be on the roof of Monterey Elementary School, 2584 Dennis Lane. They were released to their parents.
* Police arrested 25-year-old resident in the 2800 block of Harrisburg Station Lane at about 12:20 a.m. June 18 for assault and domestic violence after he allegedly punched a family member in the face numerous times and grabbed her shoulder, leaving visible injuries.
* The loss-prevention officer at a business in the 1600 block of Stringtown Road took a 25-year-old Columbus woman into custody for shoplifting until she could be taken into custody by Grove City Police around 7:50 p.m. June 12, according to reports. Police reports said she had been ripping the tags off clothing and jewelry and stuffing the items into her purse.
* A breaking-and-entering was reported between noon June 10 and 2 p.m. June 12 at a building in the 4200 block of Gantz Road. Police reports said entry was made through an unsecured roof hatch. Copper piping worth $2,000 was stolen from the first and second floors.
* A 21-year-old Columbus man was cited and issued a summons for driving with a temporary permit and possession of a dangerous weapon after officers found a pair of brass knuckles in his pocket after a traffic stop near Broadway and Parlin Drive at 10 p.m. June 15.
* A burglary was reported between 7:30 a.m. and 12:15 p.m. June 15 at a residence in the 2600 block of Pine Marsh Drive. Around $400 worth of jewelry was stolen from a bedroom after someone forced open a rear sliding door of the residence.
* Two adult tricycles were reported stolen from a front porch in the 3600 block of Grove City Road between 1 a.m. and 6 a.m. June 12. The owner reported they had been chained together, and it likely would have taken at least two people to move them. The chain was not found at the scene, police reports said.
* Between 5 p.m. June 9 and 9 a.m. June 10, six rings valued at $1,500 were reported stolen from a residence in the 5000 block of Apple Glen Trail.
* The front door of a residence in the 3200 block of Longridge Way was kicked in between 10 a.m. June 15 and 11:30 a.m. June 16, causing $800 worth of damage to the frame, according to reports.
* The front window of a vehicle parked in the 2900 block of Parlin Drive was broken between 11 p.m. June 16 and 2 p.m. June 17, resulting in $300 worth of damage.