Grove City police reports
* Grove City police arrested a 52-year-old Grove City man at 8:40 p.m. Sept. 13, outside a restaurant in the 6000 block of Hoover Road for assault, aggravated menacing and drunken disorderly conduct after he was reported to have thrown a chair at an off-duty Franklin County Sheriff's Deputy and said he was "going to die."
* A juvenile was arrested and released to her mother around 7:55 p.m. Sept. 13, in the parking lot of Grove City High School, 4665 Hoover Road, after admitting to possessing and smoking marijuana. An officer had seen a group of juveniles smoking near the restrooms of Murfin Fields, and after the group had left, he smelled marijuana and contacted school administrators to stop the group.
* Between 8:30 p.m. Sept. 15 and 8:25 a.m. Sept. 16, an incident of arson was reported at a garage in the 1600 block of Cayuga Court. According to reports, someone broke the window to the overhead garage door, and a burnt handle of unknown origin was found on the floor along with the smell of a fire, necessitating the response of the Jackson Township fire inspector.
* At 12:05 a.m. Sept. 12, two residents of the 2600 block of Clark Drive were arrested following a domestic disturbance. Reports stated a 46-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence and assault after he was reported to have struck his juvenile son in the face with a bottle during an argument, breaking two teeth. The juvenile son was arrested after police determined he had a warrant for underage prohibition.
* A burglary was reported between 7:45 and 11:45 a.m. on Sept. 11, at a residence on the 4300 block of Robin Street. Nearly $1,100 worth of jewelry was reported stolen.
* Between Sept. 9 and 12, someone broke into a vacant residence on the 2700 block of Walden Bluff through a basement window and stole $300 worth of copper pipes.
* A witness reported seeing between 9:45 and 10:15 a.m. on Sept. 10, an unknown man on a wooden walkway at Fryer Park, 3899 Orders Road, with his pants down around his ankles and exposing his buttocks.
* Between 10 p.m. Sept. 9 and 9:20 a.m. Sept. 10, a vehicle parked on the 3500 block of Gateway Lake was broken into. A CD player, pair of prescription glasses, amp and 12-inch subwoofers were stolen.
* A CD player, USB cable and some money were reported stolen between 8:30 p.m. Sept. 9 and 10:45 a.m. Sept. 10, from an unlocked vehicle parked on the 1400 block of Gateway Lakes North. The total loss is $350.
* A vehicular break-in was reported between 9:45 and 10:30 a.m. Sept. 12 in the 3400 block of Addison Drive North. A CD player valued at $300 was stolen, and the dashboard was stolen.
* A backpack, $30 in cash, a textbook and folders were reported stolen from the locked locker of a student at Brookpark Middle School, 2803 Southwest Blvd.
* Two cases of beer were reported stolen by a suspect described as a bald white male in his 20s at 11:25 p.m. on Sept. 10, when he left a business on the 2400 block of Stringtown Road and climbed into a dark-colored truck after placing the merchandise in the truck bed.
* Between 8 p.m. Sept. 11 and 7:39 a.m. Sept. 12, a yellow girls' bicycle was stolen from the front porch of a residence in the 3200 block of Columbus Street, according to reports.
* An unknown object was used between 10:30 p.m. Sept. 12 and 4:30 p.m. Sept. 13, to break the windshield of a vehicle in a parking lot in the 3500 block of Grove City Road, causing $800 worth of damage.