It was reported to Grove City police on Oct. 11 that a rape occurred between 2 and 6 a.m. Sept. 23, at an unknown location within the city. A Columbus juvenile, according to reports, was picked up in her neighborhood and driven to a duplex where the rape is reported to have occurred. A cellphone was given to police containing the suspect's Facebook account information.
* At 4:30 p.m. Oct. 14, Grove City Police arrested a juvenile resident of the 4500 block of Kay Court for domestic violence and criminal damaging after he reportedly took a hammer and broke an interior door. According to reports, the parents of the suspect believe their son to be mentally unstable. The suspect is reported to have a history of assault and abuse of marijuana and cough medicine.
* Two students were disciplined and charged for disorderly conduct after fighting at 10:45 a.m. on Oct. 9, at Central Crossing High School, 4665 Hoover Road. They were released to their parents.
* A student was charged for disorderly conduct around 7:45 a.m. Oct. 12, at Central Crossing High School, 4665 Hoover Road, after reportedly trying to provoke another student and going after him with kicks and punches. He needed to be restrained by other students and staff members because he was jumping up on tables to get the intended victim, who is reported to have sustained no injuries.
* More than $2,600 worth of jewelry was reported stolen during a burglary that occurred between Oct. 3 and 11 at a residence in the 3300 block of Hoover Road.
* Two women reported purses stolen from shopping carts between 2 and 3 p.m. while at a business in the 2400 block of Stringtown Road.
* Around 8 p.m. Oct. 9, a white man, 35-40 years old between 5'8'' and 5'10" and around 180 pounds, was seen at a business on the 1600 block of Stringtown Road running out with $900 worth of merchandise and leaving in a black, late-model Jeep Cherokee.
* About $500 worth of clothing was stolen between 4:30 and 5:12 p.m. Oct. 14, from a vehicle in the 1600 block of Stringtown Road.
* A 20-year-old Grove City man was arrested at 9:27 p.m. Oct. 8, after he was found in a vehicle at Henceroth Park, 2075 Mallow Lane, during closing hours and found he had an active warrant. Police also found marijuana in his front pocket and paraphernalia in his vehicle.
* An iPod, cellphone and HTC pad were reported stolen after a vehicle was broken into while it was parked between 5:15 and 6 p.m. on Oct. 8, in the 4200 block of Marlane Drive. The damage is unknown, but the total value of the items was $1,200.
* Between 10:15 and 11:05 a.m. Oct. 9, a vehicle parked in the 4200 block of Marlane Drive was broken into, and a number of items, including a suitcase, bookbag, sketchbook and gaming console, were stolen. The value lost is estimated to be $5,520.
* A GPS unit valued at $120 was reported stolen between 10:30 p.m. Oct. 10 and 7:40 a.m. Oct. 11 from an unlocked vehicle in the 3300 block of Parlin Place South.
* A diamond valued at $910 was reported stolen from the glovebox of a vehicle between 8 p.m. Oct. 10 and 8:41 a.m. Oct. 11 while parked in the 3200 block of Heritage Glen Drive.
* Between Oct. 2 and 12, an air conditioning unit valued at $4,000 was reported stolen from a vacant residence in the 3100 block of Charles Drive.