More than $11,000 worth of items, including laptop computers and video game systems, was reported stolen during a burglary between 6:30 a.m. and 4 p.m Oct. 29 at a residence in the 1000 block of London Groveport Road, Grove City police reported.
In other recent Grove City police incident reports:
* Between 3 a.m. and 12:15 p.m. Nov. 2, a burglary was reported at a residence in the 4000 block of Colonial Place. A leather coat, Blu-ray player, wedding band and bracelet were reported stolen, with total value of more than $3,600.
* A 61-year-old Grove City man was charged and issued a summons for criminal damaging at 3:09 p.m. Oct. 31, after it was reported he took a wooden club and struck the vehicle of another motorist, causing $800 worth of damage, during an incident of road rage near the intersection of Stringtown Road and Interstate 71.
* Between 8:30 and 9 p.m. Nov. 3, a 44-year-old Grove City man was arrested for domestic violence and assault in the 3600 block of Santa Maria Drive. Police reports said he pushed his wife to the ground and struck her in the face several times.
* Two vehicles were reported broken into between 9 and 9:30 p.m. Oct. 29, while parked in the 1500 block of Stringtown Road. More than $900 worth of items were reported stolen from the two vehicles.
* A vehicle was reported broken into between 8:30 and 9:30 p.m. Oct. 29, while parked in the 1600 block of Stringtown Road. The vehicle's radio was stolen.
* More than $3,000 worth of damage was reported to an above ground pool in the 3500 block of Park Street sometime during the night of Oct. 30 and 31.
* Between 10 a.m. and 8:30 p.m. Oct. 31, a compound bow and a number of firearms were stolen from a residence in the 3400 block of Liberty Street. The value of the stolen items was reported to be $1,580.
* Two suitcases, a laptop computer, some clothing, cosmetics and other items were reported stolen during a vehicle break-in between 2:10 and 2:55 p.m. Nov. 1, in the 4200 block of Marlane Drive.
* About $150 worth of damage was reported to vehicle as a result of an attempted break-in between 2:30 p.m. Nov. 1 and 9:30 a.m. Nov. 2, in the 2400 block of Yates Avenue.
* Nothing was reported stolen, but $400 worth of damage to a window was reported to a vehicle parked in the 3900 block of Jackpot Road after someone broke into it sometime during the night of Nov. 1-2.
* A laptop computer was stolen in a vehicle break-in about 10 p.m. Oct. 29 in the 4100 block of Parkway Centre Drive.
* Between 11 p.m. Oct. 29 and 7 a.m. Oct. 30, a suitcase, tote bag, medical books, jewelry and other items were reported stolen after a vehicle parked in the 4100 block of Parkway Centre Drive was broken into. The value in items lost and damage to the car exceeded $1,350.
* An iPhone valued at $200 was reported stolen between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. Oct. 31, from a vehicle broken into while parked in the 4100 block of Buckeye Parkway.
* Following an incident at 1:44 a.m. Oct. 30, a 44-year-old Columbus man was arrested and charged with assault and domestic violence for reportedly punching his wife in the head, resulting in swelling and lacerations, while the two were in a vehicle in the 2800 block of Harrisburg Station.
* A student was arrested for assault after reportedly punching a staff member at 1:20 p.m. Oct. 29, at a school in the 4000 block of Hoover Road.
* About 8:55 a.m. Nov. 1, two students were charged for disorderly conduct in the 4500 block of Big Run South Road, after fighting.
* Two Columbus men were arrested for criminal mischief between 4:40 and 4:59 p.m. Oct. 31, after being observed setting off the alarm of one vehicle and going through another one in the 3900 block of Gantz Road. Nothing was reported stolen.
* There were no signs of forced entry, but a wallet containing $100 and bank cards was reported stolen between 11:30 a.m. and 3 p.m. Oct. 29, from a vehicle parked in the 3800 block of Gantz Road.
* On Oct. 30, a resident of the 3100 block of Summer Glenn Drive reported unauthorized and fraudulent online charges to her bank account exceeding $540.