* According to Grove City police reports, at 5 a.m. Nov. 20, three vehicles parked in the 2000 and 1900 blocks of Bellflower Court were broken into, and several items were stolen, including a briefcase, camcorder, Taser and handcuffs. At the same time, an unlocked vehicle was entered and a cordless drill and miter saw were stolen from it, reports said. Another vehicle was reported to have been broken into between 9 p.m. Nov. 19, and 7:45 a.m. Nov. 20, in the same block, resulting in the theft of subwoofers.
* Officers responded to reports of a man being struck by a vehicle at 12:20 a.m. Nov. 17 in a driveway in the 3900 block of Gilbert Street. According to reports, the man had been arguing with his girlfriend as he was exiting a car she was driving while he stood between the door frame and the open door. She reportedly reversed the vehicle, striking him in the process before driving off. The man was taken to the hospital, where it was reported he had a dislocated shoulder.
* While walking home from school around 4 p.m. Nov. 19, a female juvenile was reported to have been assaulted by a male juvenile in the 3600 block of Richard Avenue. The male reportedly punched the female, pulled her hair, threw her to the ground and threatened her if she told anyone. According to reports, he had been sending her suggestive texts a couple of days prior to the incident, but she refused his advances. He has been charged with assault, reports said.
* A 23-year-old Columbus man was arrested at 8:34 p.m. Nov. 17 following a hit-and-skip incident in the 2400 block of Salem Avenue. According to reports, the suspect vehicle swerved into another lane, striking a parked vehicle, and the driver later was seen by officers walking toward the suspect vehicle on Simmons Drive. The suspect also was reported to be in possession of marijuana and a marijuana pipe with two active warrants from Franklin County.
* Police arrested a 26-year-old Galloway man for attempted theft, criminal mischief and possession of criminal tools around 10:30 a.m. Nov. 17, when he was seen in a parking lot in the 4200 block of Marlane Drive entering a vehicle and rummaging though it while wearing gloves. Several items suspected of being stolen were found in his own vehicle, including a GPS unit, a laptop computer and cellphones.
* Following a traffic stop at 1:31 a.m. Nov. 18 in the 3100 block of Broadway, a 19-year-old Grove City man was cited for possession of marijuana and a 20-year-old Grove City man was cited for carrying a concealed weapon when he was found to have a pair of brass knuckles on him. Both were issued summons.
* Shortly before 1 a.m. Nov. 17, the front door of a business in the 2200 block of Stringtown Road was vandalized, causing $250 in damage and cracked glass. An employee reported seeing two men running from the scene.
* A man was taken to the hospital after reports of a fight at 1:48 p.m. Nov. 18 in the 1800 block of Stringtown Road, but he was reported to be too intoxicated to identify any suspects. No charges were filed.
* A break-in was reported between 3:30 Nov. 18 and 7:30 a.m. Nov. 19 at a business in the 4000 block of Gantz Road. More than $2,100 was reported stolen from a locked desk.
* Between 7 and 11:54 a.m. Nov. 18, a bicycle in the 2900 block of Carol Avenue was reported stolen after someone cut its lock cable.
* More than $660 worth of damage was reported to a vehicle between 7:15 and 7:30 p.m. Nov. 18 while it was parked in the 2900 block of Columbus Street. According to reports, someone cut its tires.
* Between 8:20 and 8:40 p.m. Nov. 16, the driver's-side window of a vehicle parked in the 3500 block of Rod Oak Street was vandalized, resulting in $200 worth of damage.