$45,000 worth of copper pipe stolen from business
About $45,000 worth of copper piping was stolen Dec. 4 from a business in the 5700 block of North Meadows Drive, Grove City police reports said.
In a separate breaking-and-entering incident between Dec. 4 and 7, about $1,900 worth of copper piping was reported stolen from the basement of a residence in the 1500 block of Ojibwas Court.
In other recent Grove City police incident reports:
* Between 6:30 a.m. and 3 p.m. Dec. 5, a burglary was reported at a residence in the 5000 block of Demorest Drive. Two video game systems, two televisions, jewelry and other items were reported stolen. Entry is believed to been made through a basement window.
* Several items including a video game system, fire safe, watch, television and personal documents were reported stolen during a burglary between 7:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Dec. 5 at a residence in the 1900 block of Kendall Place. The front door was kicked in to gain entry.
* At 3:20 p.m. Dec. 2, a Grove City resident was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, driving under suspension and obstructing police business following a vehicle accident in the 3400 block of Broadway. According to reports, the driver was driving a truck and hit another vehicle, resulting in two injuries. The suspect was taken to the hospital and arrested after being discharged.
* A woman reported her son was assaulted while walking home from school at 3 p.m. Dec. 5, in the 4200 block of Hoover Road. A suspect wearing a hooded sweatshirt reportedly pushed him over from behind.
* A vehicle break-in was reported between 8:42 and 9:42 p.m. Dec. 4, in the 1700 block of Stringtown Road. About $200 worth of damage was reported to a window of the vehicle, and a black laptop case containing miscellaneous documents was stolen.
* Another vehicle parked in the 1600 block of Stringtown Road also was reported broken into between 10 and 10:35 p.m. Dec. 4. A laptop computer and $15 cash was stolen along with the owner's license, and $200 worth of damage was reported to a window.
* Between 8 p.m. Dec. 3 and 8:25 a.m. Dec. 4, outdoor Christmas lights were stolen from outside a residence in the 3600 block Kersdale Place.
* Sometime between 6 and 10:37 a.m. Dec. 7, a white pine tree planted in a yard by a resident of the 1900 block of Michelle Drive was reported cut down and stolen.
* A satellite dish was reported stolen between Nov. 27 and Dec. 4 from a yard in the 3000 block of Addison Drive. According to reports, the dish's concrete pole was dug up, and the entire unit was taken.
* A 30-gallon air compressor valued at $700 and a $100 battery charger were reported stolen from a vehicle between 5:30 p.m. Dec. 4 and 7:45 a.m. Dec. 5 in the 4100 block of Parkway Centre Drive.