The Grove City Christmas Home Tour will be from 3 to 8 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 8.
Featured on this year's tour are five homes and one church:
* 1166 Pinnacle Club Drive, home of Steve and Marie Robinette.
* 1930 Winter Creek Ct., home of Ken and Kelli Stammen.
* 3542 Park St., home of Scott and Connie Stover.
* 3511 Grant Ave., home of Barbara Hollingshead.
* 3939 Black Pine Drive, home of Janet Brunson.
* First Presbyterian Church, 4227 Broadway.
The tour also will include the Southwest Franklin Historical County Society's Legacy Village, 4185 Orders Road.
Tickets are $10 per person and $8 for those 60 and older. Proceeds benefit the Grove City Food Pantry.
Tickets may be purchased two weeks before the tour at Sommer House Gallery, 4038 Broadway. Hours are noon to 6 p.m. Tuesday through Friday and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday. The Grove City Welcome Center and Museum, 3378 Park St. will have tickets available Saturday night, Dec. 7, during the parade and Sunday Dec.8, from 2 to 7 p.m. A donation box for canned goods will be available.