• Two girls, aged 13 and 14, were reported missing from the 4300 block of Packard Drive. Police were notified when they returned.
• A woman in the 3400 block of Main Street reported she was assaulted.
• A man was charged with theft for failing to pay for candy cars and snack cakes from a business in the 3700 block of Main Street.
• A 14-year-old boy was arrested after he assaulted someone in the 3700 block of Hillcrest East.
• Two men were charged after being caught breaking into a vehicle in the 3800 block of Park Mill Run Drive.
• A woman reported someone stole her daughter's iPod from the 3800 block of Veteran's Memorial Drive
• A man in the 5200 block of Williamsburg Circle reported someone cut one of his tires.
• A 17-year-old boy was arrested in the 4800 block of Jeannette Road for drug possession and drug paraphernalia.
• A man in the 3400 block of St. Charles Lane reported someone broke into his vehicle and stole his car stereo.
• A trash bin was set on fire in the 4400 block of Dublin Road.
• A man in the 3900 block of Kul Circle South reported someone stole his pickup truck.
• A man in the 3900 block of Parkway Lane reported someone dented and scratched his vehicle.
• Police received a report someone used chalk to draw sexually oriented words and pictures on the parking lot of a church in the 5500 block of Hyde Park Drive.
• A woman in the 3500 block of Paxton Drive reported she has been receiving harassing phone calls.
• A man was stopped for several traffic violations at Luxair Drive and Scioto Darby Road and arrested for operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
• Police received a report someone stole a trailer from the 4100 block of Columbia Street.
• 10:10 p.m. July 17, Lucky's Bar, 5387 Roberts Road: Police investigated a shooting in which three men and one woman said they were victims.
• Between 4 and 11:59 p.m. July 10, in the 2600 block of Silverstrand Drive: A man reported someone broke into a home and stole $450 worth of video games and accessories and $65 cash.
• Between 4:30 and 5:30 p.m. July 14, in the 2300 block of Oakthorpe Drive: A man reported the theft of a $250 Diamondback BMX bicycle from his garage.
• Between 6 a.m. June 16 and 10 a.m. July 14, in the 4400 block of Currency Drive: Workers reported someone caused $2,000 damage to a fence in order to get inside and steal $30 worth of copper wire.
• Between 8 a.m. July 4 and 1 p.m. July 18 in the 3900 block of Scioto Darby Creek Road: Workers reported $500 damage to a fence and the theft of $5,000 worth of copper.
• Between 8 p.m. July 17 and 8:45 a.m. July 18, in the 1700 block of Hilliard-Rome Road: Workers reported someone pried a rear door to steal $200 and three telephones.
• Between 9 p.m. July 13 and 7 a.m. July 14, in the 5700 block of Privilege Drive: A woman reported the theft of her $7,000 Toyota Camry.
• 9:05 a.m. July 14, in the 2300 block of Asics Drive: A teenager reported another teen, who had a gun, threatened to kill her.
• July 17, in the 1900 block of Hilliard-Rome Road: Police charged Mark S. Yatheau, 34, of 40 W. Long St. with grand theft.
• Between 10 p.m. July 7 and midnight July 8, in the 2200 block of Salbuck: A woman reported the theft of two solar lights from her yard.
• Thefts from or vandalism to autos were reported from: the 5100 and 5500 blocks of Trabue Road, in the 4800 block of Dameuly Drive, the 5900 block of Nike Drive, the 3100 block of Golden Oak Drive, the 4800 block of Dori Park Drive, the 5900 block of Lakefront Avenue, the 5000 block of Crestbury Court, the 5200 block of Nike Station Way, the 4800 and 5100 blocks of Trabue Road, the 1700 block of Hilliard-Rome Road, the 2900 block of Cutler Drive, the 4900 block of Dameuly Drive, the 2300 block of Glencroft Drive, the 5200 block of Granite Drive, the 5200 block of Frisco Drive, the 5100 and 5200 blocks of Aurora Drive, the 1600 block of Hermitage Farms Drive, the 4900 block of Hilliard Green Drive, the 1500 block of Whispering Meadow Lane, the 800 block of Shakerton Lane and the 1300 block of Tenagra Lane.
• Between 5 p.m. July 9 and 2 p.m. July 11, in the in the 5700 block of Hayden Run Road: Workers reported the theft of a $13,100 diesel tractor and a $200 Dodge truck tailgate, as well as $1,000 damage to a fence.
• July 7, 8400 Patterson Road: Deputies charged Shawn C. Sayre, 18, with domestic violence and assault.
• July 9: Deputies charged Matthew J. Porter, 26, of 2316 Glen Lake Circle, Hilliard, with illegal conveyance of drugs into a jail and a felony count of drug abuse.
• Between 2 p.m. July 11 and 4 p.m. July 15, in the 9500 block of Scioto-Darby Creek Road: Deputies reported someone damaged a side door on a garage and stole a nail gun, an autographed football helmet, chainsaw, checkbook and personal papers.