• A business in the 3900 block of Lyman Drive reported $2,205 worth of property was stolen, including a laptop computer, a Bluetooth and an iPod.
• A woman in the 3900 block of Hill Park Road reported someone used her credit card number without her permission.
• A business in the 5300 block of Cemetery Road reported someone used a fake prescription to get narcotics.
• A man was charged with drunk driving after being stopped by police on I-270.
• Police charged a man in the 5900 block of Woodsview Way with drunk driving.
• A man was charged on Avery Road and Dixon Drive with possession of paraphernalia.
• A woman in the 3800 block of Sturbridge Court reported someone broke into her home.
• A business in the 4200 block of Reynolds Drive reported receiving harassing phones calls.
• Police arrested a man at Mill Run and Spring Mill drives who was sought on a warrant through the Dublin police department.
• A woman in the 5600 block of Congressional Place reported her door frame was damaged and someone stole a video game and remote control.
• A woman in the 3400 block of Main Street reported someone stole a Playstation 2 and one game.
• A woman in the 6300 block of Scioto Darby Road reported someone grabbed her.
• A woman in the 4800 block of Augustus Court reported someone slashed a tire.
• Two 13-year-olds were charged at Avery and Davidson roads for giving false information to police and breaking curfew.
• A man in the 3600 block of Park Mill Run Drive reported the passenger side window of his vehicle was broken out.
• A man in the 3600 block of Park Mill Run Drive reported dented and scratched his vehicle and stole a DVD player out of it.
• A 16-year-old girl was arrested in the 2700 block of Bohlen Drive after police found drugs on her.
• A 13-year-old boy was assaulted in the 4500 block of Circle Drive.
• A woman in the 4200 block of Avery Road reported two rings, a camcorder, a chair and two tents were stolen.