• A 24-year-old woman was arrested on Jeannette Road for possession of a controlled substance.
• A man reported someone he knows took a Wii video controller valued at $15 from his Edler Court residence.
• A 15-year-old girl was charged with truancy.
• A Hilliard police vehicle was damaged on Schirtzinger Road in Norwich Township.
• A 26-year-old woman was arrested at 11:30 p.m. on Interlachen Drive and Shoal Creek Lane for operating a vehicle while intoxicated after being stopped for not having her lights on. She was released on a court summons.
• A man reported someone stole or moved a motor home valued at $5,000 from its location on Northwest Parkway.
• A man reported someone he knows threatened to harm him.
• A man reported he was threatened by someone he knows on Renner Road.
• Signature Lawns on Anson Drive reported theft and damage done to two vehicles. Someone removed a GPS unit valued at $80, and smashed/damaged both vehicle windows. Damage was listed at $200.
• A man reported the theft of appliances from his Point Pleasant Drive residence.
• A woman reported the theft of a lawnmower valued at $400 from the front yard of a Carroll Court residence.
• A man reported a theft from his vehicle on Cosgray Road. Someone forced entry to the vehicle by damaging a door lock and removed a wallet, cash, driver's license and other items totaling $82. Damage was listed at $400.
• A 26-year-old woman was cited for failure to yield on left turn following an injury accident at Cemetery Road and Lyman Drive.
• A woman was cited for failure to obey a traffic control device following a two-injury accident at Dublin and Fishinger roads.
• A man reported the theft of tools valued at $7,580 from his Spindler Road garage.
• A man reported the theft of items valued at $200 from his Brittonhurst Drive garage.
• Schwebel's Bakery on Reynolds Drive reported a break-in and theft of a Dell laptop computer valued at $800.
• A 51-year-old woman was arrested on Davidson Road and the railroad tracks for operating a vehicle while intoxicated and cited for assured clear distance after being involved in a traffic crash that caused one injury. She was released on a court summons.
• A woman reported someone poured salt into the gas tank of her vehicle on Crescent Drive, resulting in $500 in damage.
• A 37-year-old man was cited at Cemetery Road and the I-270 overpass for making an illegal U-turn.
• A woman reported the theft of two trees valued at $200 from the front of her Main Street residence.
• A man reported the theft of a pressure washer valued at $499 from his Conklin Drive residence. In addition, he said $150 in damage was done to a vehicle door.
• A man reported someone he knows entered his Jeannette Road residence and took several items — including PlayStation 3 video games and cash — without his permission. Total loss was $266.
• A woman on Leybourne Drive reported that someone has used her credit card fraudulently.
• A man reported someone stole his wallet and credit cards from his unlocked vehicle on Cosgray Road.
• Buckeye Nissan on Parkway Lane reported the theft of a vehicle by a male subject using false identification. The vehicle, a 2004 Nissan, is valued at $19,765.63. The incident is under investigation.
• A 50-year-old man was arrested at Britton Parkway and Cemetery Road for operating a vehicle while intoxicated after being stopped for a traffic violation.
• A 26-year-old man was arrested at Trueman Boulevard on an outstanding warrant through the Franklin County Sheriff's office. He was taken to Franklin County jail.
• A 48-year-old man was cited at Cemetery and Lacon roads for taillights illumination and headlights required.
• A 17-year-old boy was cited at Alton Darby and Davis roads for speeding.
• Two women were cited at Cemetery Road for driving under suspension/restriction.
• A woman reported someone caused $400 in damage to her vehicle's paint while it was parked on Paxton Drive.
• A woman reported an attempted break-in to her Crystal Clear Drive residence. Someone caused $250 in damage to a door frame and locks. No access was gained to the residence.
• A woman reported $24 in damage done to a fence and solar lights on her Bradford Drive property.
• United Dairy Farmers on Cemetery Road reported a theft of gasoline in the amount of $29.85.
• A man on Park Side Court reported the theft of two vehicles by someone he knows, who failed to return them after being paid to have work done on them. The vehicles, a 1992 Nissan and a 1987 Porsche, are valued at $22,000.
• A man reported people he knows took personal property valued at $3,060 from his Conklin Drive residence without his permission.
• Capital Waste Company reported a dumpster valued at $200 was set on fire on Janes Way.