* Hilliard police charged two boys, ages 13 and 12, with breaking and entering after they allegedly forced entry into Avery Elementary School, 4388 Avery Road, on July 3.
The boys reportedly took stools, an iPod, candy and miscellaneous supplies, all of which were recovered, police said.
* Items valued at $13,425 were reported stolen at 2 p.m. July 3 from a residence in the 4900 block of Dublin Road. A patio door was forced open and suspects took a digital camera, jewelry, a GPS unit and other items.
* Items worth $26,939 were reported stolen at 1 p.m. July 5 from a residence in the 3400 block of Fishinger Boulevard. Tools and jewelry were among the items reported stolen.
* A pool was reported vandalized at 9:30 p.m. July 3 in the 5300 block of Morning Drive.
* Police arrested a 22-year-old woman for assault and domestic violence at 9:05 a.m. July 4 in the 3800 block of Veterans Memorial Drive.
* A 19-year-old woman was arrested for providing false information to police, possession of drug paraphernalia and drug abuse at 12:15 p.m. July 2 at Cemetery Road and Trueman Boulevard.
* Police arrested a 50-year-old man for drug abuse at 11:15 p.m. June 30 at Hilliard-Rome and Tinapple roads.
* A purse was reported stolen at 7:45 a.m. July 1 from an unlocked vehicle in the 3900 block of Alton Darby Creek Road.
* Police reported a bicycle worth $100 was stolen at 1:30 p.m. July 1 from the 3800 block of Veterans Memorial Drive.
* Police arrested a 38-year-old man for OVI at 1:50 a.m. July 1 at Davidson and Leap roads.
* A 19-year-old woman was arrested for OVI at 2:35 a.m. June 30 at Frazell Road and Overbridge Drive.
* Vandalism was reported to vinyl siding at 11 p.m. July 2 at a residence in the 5200 block of Hyde Park Drive.
* Police arrested a 41-year-old woman for OVI at 7:30 p.m. June 29 after she was involved in a crash at Cemetery and Dublin roads.
* Police arrested a man for underage possession of alcohol, possession of drug paraphernalia and obstructing official business at 10 p.m. July 2 at Main Street and Heritage Club Drive.
* A 35-year-old man was arrested for possession of marijuana at 10:40 a.m. July 4 on Interstate 270 North.
* Items were reported stolen at 11 a.m. July 4 from two vehicles in the 3900 block of Lyman Drive.
* Police arrested a 44-year-old woman for OVI at 12:10 a.m. July 4 at Hayden Run and Wilcox roads.
* Police arrested a 23-year-old man for OVI at 3:20 a.m. July 4 at Grace and Main streets.
* A burglary was reported at 3 p.m. July 8 at a residence in the 4700 block of Crystal Lake Drive. A laptop computer, television, DVD player and a bin of DVDs were reported stolen.
* Police reported a vehicle was vandalized at noon July 8 in the 5000 block of Edgeley Drive.
* Police arrested a 48-year-old woman for possession of drug paraphernalia at 10 p.m. July 6 at Cemetery Road and I-270.
* Police arrested a 16-year-old boy and a 17-year-old girl on drug-related charges at 1:30 a.m. July 7 in the 3400 block of Bryant Street.
* Police arrested a 28-year-old man for OVI at 11:50 p.m. July 6 after he was involved in an accident at Hilliard-Rome and Tinapple roads.
* Police arrested a 19-year-old man for obstructing official business, possession of criminal tools and underage consumption of alcohol at 12:15 a.m. July 7 at Dublin and Shire Landing roads.
* A laptop computer worth $1,500 was reported stolen July 6 from the 4500 block of Huntwicke Drive.
* Two ladders were reported stolen at 11 p.m. July 7 from the 5200 block of North Street.
* A bicycle worth $1,500 was reported stolen at noon July 7 from the 2800 block of Bohlen Drive.
* Police reported a cellphone and camera were stolen at 11:30 p.m. July 8 from the 4200 block of Avery Road.