Hilliard police reported jewelry worth $15,000 was stolen July 13 from a residence in the 3500 block of Lacon Road.
* Hilliard police reported jewelry worth $15,000 was stolen July 13 from a residence in the 3500 block of Lacon Road.
* A woman reported $3,000 was stolen at 7:30 a.m. July 21 from the 3700 block of Dayspring Drive.
* A man told police a known person assaulted him at 11:30 a.m. July 14 in the 5300 block of Cemetery Road.
* Two women told police a known person assaulted them at 10:15 p.m. July 15 in the 5000 block of Cemetery Road.
* Lawn furniture, outdoor lights, and a trampoline were reported vandalized at 4:30 a.m. July 16 at a residence in the 5100 block of Heritage Lakes Drive. Damage was reported at $5,750.
* Police arrested a 27-year-old man for disorderly conduct at 1 a.m. July 15 in the 5300 block of Grace Street.
* Police arrested a 21-year-old man for possession of drug paraphernalia at 12:15 a.m. July 17 on Interstate 270 South.
* Police arrested a man for OVI at 2:10 a.m. July 16 at Scioto Darby and Walcutt roads.
* A cellphone was reported stolen July 16 from a semi trailer in the 3700 block of Lacon Road.
* Jewelry was reported stolen at 7 a.m. July 17 from the 4800 block of Trailpath Drive.
* A burglary was reported at 4 p.m. July 17 at a residence in the 6300 block of Greenspace Drive. The victim was not sure what, if any, property had been taken.
* Vandalism was reported July 17 at a rehabilitation center in the 4700 block of Tremont Club Drive.
* Police arrested a 21-year-old man for disorderly conduct at 9:20 p.m. July 17 in the 5200 block of Conklin Drive.
* Police reported a vehicle was vandalized at 11 p.m. July 17 in the 4600 block of Crystal Ball Drive.
* Prescription medication was reported stolen July 17 from the 5400 block of Scioto Darby Road.
* Police reported a breaking and entering at 8:20 a.m. July 18 at a garage in the 4600 block of Crystal Ball Drive. No losses were reported.
* A burglary was reported at 7:35 p.m. July 17 at a residence in the 4800 block of Duke Philip Drive. A laptop computer, a Kindle, an iPod and video game consoles were reported stolen.
* Items worth $2,190, belonging to a nonprofit organization, were reported stolen at 5:30 p.m. July 18 from two rental vehicles in the 3700 block of Park Mill Run Drive.
* A woman reported a known person assaulted her at 3:40 p.m. July 20 in the 4800 block of Jeannette Road.
* A video game console and video games were reported stolen at 6 p.m. July 22 from a residence in the 3400 block of Torrington Street.
* Police arrested a 30-year-old man for possession of drugs at 11:55 p.m. July 21 in the 2600 block of Hilliard-Rome Road.
* Police arrested a 28-year-old man for receiving stolen property at 3 a.m. July 23 at Cemetery Road and Outer Street. The man was driving a car that had been reported stolen, police said.
* A shotgun was reported stolen at 8 p.m. July 19 from an unlocked vehicle in the 3100 block of Scioto Estates Court.
* Police reported an iPod was stolen July 22 from the 5900 block of Farmcreek Court.
* Police arrested a 44-year-old man for assault at 7:45 p.m. July 19 in the 3900 block of Parkway Lane.
* Police arrested a 33-year-old man at 10 a.m. July 20 on I-270 South.