Hilliard police reports
* Hilliard police reported jewelry, tools, a television and other items valued at $16,350, were stolen Aug. 24 from a residence in the 3400 block of Elwood Drive.
* Two pistols were reported stolen at 1:30 p.m. Aug. 21 from a residence in the 3900 block of Smiley Road.
A window, screen door and safe were damaged in the theft. Loss was estimated at $2,200.
* A man told police a known person took items worth $50,000 Aug. 22 from a residence in the 3400 block of Vintage Woods Drive.
* Police reported a burglary at 6:30 a.m. Aug. 23 in the 4500 block of Moraine Avenue. A wallet, jewelry, cash and credit cards were reported stolen. Loss was reported as $2,332.
* A burglary was reported at 3:45 p.m. Aug. 23 at a residence in the 3500 block of Scarberry Drive. A laptop computer was stolen.
* A woman reported a known person assaulted her at 1:30 p.m. Aug. 22 in the 4600 block of Cosgray Road.
* Police reported a vehicle was vandalized at 11 a.m. Aug. 18 in the 4800 block of Duke Philip Drive.
* A vehicle was reported vandalized at 11:40 p.m. Aug. 19 at Hilliard-Rome Road and Springdale Boulevard.
* Police reported a window was broken at 11 p.m. Aug. 20 at a residence in the 5300 block of Grace Street.
* Police arrested a 23-year-old woman for possession of drug paraphernalia at 11:45 p.m. Aug. 19 in the 3700 block of Park Mill Run Drive.
* Police arrested a 24-year-old man for OVI at 1:25 a.m. Aug. 18 following a traffic crash at Hayden Run and Wilcox roads.
* Police arrested a 19-year-old man on drug-related charges at 12:20 a.m. Aug. 21 at Northwest Parkway and Weaver Court North.
* A 19-year-old man was arrested for possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia at 5:15 p.m. Aug. 21 in the 4900 block of Drivemere Road.
* Police reported a GPS unit was stolen Aug. 20 from a vehicle in the 2800 block of Bohlen Drive.
* An iPad was reported stolen Aug. 21 from Hilliard Bradley High School, 2800 Walker Road.
* Tools were reported stolen at 3:30 p.m. Aug. 21 from a vehicle in the 4900 block of Scioto Darby Road.
* Prescription medication was reported stolen at 3 p.m. Aug. 20 from the 5000 block of Scioto Darby Road.
* A woman reported a known man assaulted her at 6:20 p.m. Aug. 22 in the 4100 block of Trueman Boulevard.
* Police arrested a 25-year-old man on multiple charges after he fled from a taxi cab without paying a $65 fare at 12:45 p.m. Aug. 21 in the 4900 block of Cemetery Road.
The man was charged with failure to pay for goods or services. He was later charged with falsification and discovered to have an active warrant for his arrest.
* A 15-year-old boy was arrested for possession of drugs at 10:25 p.m. Aug. 19 in the 3800 block of Veterans Memorial Drive.
* Police reported a wallet was stolen at 10 p.m. Aug. 22 in the 4500 block of Crystal Clear Drive.
* A GPS unit, a radio, school supplies and other items were reported stolen at 9 p.m. Aug. 22 from a vehicle in the 4600 block of Crystal Clear Drive.
* Outdoor patio furniture was reported stolen at 9 a.m. Aug. 23 in the 3900 block of Moundview Road.
* A man told police two known suspects assaulted him at 1:30 p.m. Aug. 26 at Gladstone Place and Huston Lane.
* Police reported a vehicle was vandalized at 2:10 p.m. Aug. 25 in the 3700 block of Main Street.
* A vehicle was reported vandalized at 3 p.m. Aug. 26 in the 4000 block of Leap Road.
* Police arrested a 21-year-old man for possession of marijuana at 12:35 a.m. Aug. 27 in the 4000 block of Leap Road.
* Police arrested a 21-year-old man for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at 2:20 a.m. Aug. 25 at Hilliard-Rome Road and Hyde Park Drive.
* A 25-year-old woman was arrested for OVI at 2:40 a.m. Aug. 26 at Scioto Darby Road and Scioto Farms Drive.