Grove City man arrested for Heritage Lakes burglary
Hilliard police arrested Ryan C. Gordley, 22, of Grove City, at 3:15 a.m. Oct. 25 for burglary at a residence in the 5800 block of Heritage Lakes Drive. Hunting bows and other items worth a total $3,900 were reported stolen.
Gordley was stopped and arrested at Alton Darby Creek and Walker roads, police said. Officers had observed him leaving the subdivision following a call to report the burglary.
According to court records, Gordley posted bond and is scheduled for a preliminary hearing Nov. 2 in Franklin County Municipal Court.
In other recent Hilliard Division of Police incident reports:
* Police reported a burglary at 5 a.m. Oct. 26 at a restaurant in the 3800 block of Park Mill Run Drive.
A window was broken to gain entry and a cash register was stolen. Loss was reported at $300 and property damage at $500.
* A man told police a known person assaulted him and vandalized his vehicle, breaking windows and a side mirror at 2:30 p.m. Oct. 27 in the 3700 block of Park Mill Run Drive.
* A 37-year-old man was arrested for assault at 11 p.m. Oct. 28 in the 5500 block of Interlachen Drive.
* A known person allegedly assaulted a 15-year-old girl at 9:30 p.m. Oct. 25 at Davidson High School, 5100 Davidson Road.
* Police reported the football field at Bradley High School, 2800 Walker Road, was vandalized at 9:30 p.m. Oct. 25. Damage was estimated at $2,000.
* A laptop computer and other items worth at total of $2,000 were reported stolen at 6 p.m. Oct. 25 from a vehicle in the 3800 block of Park Mill Run Drive.
* A metal ramp was reported stolen Oct. 24 from a loading dock in the 4600 block of Northwest Parkway.
* Binoculars, a GPS unit and two saws were reported stolen at 8 p.m. Oct. 25 from a vehicle in the 3800 block of Park Mill Run Drive.
* Police reported a GPS unit was stolen at 6 p.m. Oct. 25 from a vehicle in the 3900 block of Lyman Drive.
* Police reported a vehicle was vandalized at 9 p.m. Oct. 27 in the 5600 block of Congressional Place.
* A GPS unit was reported stolen at 6 p.m. Oct. 26 from a vehicle in the 3800 block of Park Mill Run Drive.
* Police reported a stereo CD player was stolen at 2:30 p.m. Oct. 28 from a vehicle in the 3600 block of Park Mill Run Drive.
* Police arrested a 54-year-old woman for OVI at 2:10 a.m. Oct. 23 at Main Street and Interlachen Drive.
* Police arrested a 24-year-old man for possession of drugs at 7:25 p.m. Oct. 25 in the 5100 block of Trabue Road.
* Police arrested a 47-year-old woman for possession of drug paraphernalia at 1:20 a.m. Oct. 28 in the 4200 block of Parkway Court.
* Police arrested a man for possession of drug paraphernalia and drug abuse at 1:25 a.m. Oct. 22 at Avery and Hayden Run roads.
* A 24-year-old man was arrested for possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia at 10:35 p.m. Oct. 22 in the 3800 block of park Mill Run Drive.
* Police arrested a 22-year-old man for possession of marijuana at 10:15 p.m. Oct. 24 in the 4800 block of Davidson Road.
* Police reported two people entered Memorial Middle School, 5600 Scioto Darby Road, at 7:15 p.m. Oct. 26 and activated a fire alarm. No damage was reported and the incident is under investigation.
* A mailbox was reported vandalized at 11 p.m. Oct. 22 in the 5000 block of Britton Farms Drive.
Columbus police reported a red Chevrolet Tahoe, worth $5,000, was stolen between 6:30 and 9:30 p.m. Oct. 26 from the 2400 block of Walcutt Road. The owner told police the keys were inside the vehicle because he had been working on it.
In other local Columbus Division of Police incident reports:
* A 32-inch TV and a laptop computer were reported stolen between 8:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. Oct. 24 from a residence in the 5300 block of Jasmine Lane.
* A cellphone was stolen Oct. 27 from a vehicle parked in the 2600 block of Goldenstrand Drive.