Bradley student arrested for bringing knife to school
Hilliard police arrested a 16-year-old boy at 7:30 a.m. Jan. 28 for illegal conveyance of a deadly weapon in a school zone at Hilliard Bradley High School, 2800 Walker Road.
The boy was in possession of a knife, police said.
In other recent incident reports from the Hilliard Division of Police:
* Police arrested a 25-year-old man for carrying a concealed weapon at 7:20 p.m. Jan. 26 in the 3900 block of Main Street.
* Police arrested a 19-year-old man for assault and domestic violence at 8:30 p.m. Jan. 27 in the 5000 block of Cemetery Road.
* Thefts were reported at 12:30 a.m. Jan. 27 from two vehicles in the 3900 block of Lyman Drive. A laptop computer was stolen from one vehicle and bowling gear from another. One vehicle was unlocked.
* A vehicle was vandalized at 9:30 p.m. Jan. 29 in the 3100 block of Stoney Bridge Lane.
* Police arrested a 38-year-old woman for possession of drug paraphernalia at 12:25 a.m. Jan. 30 on Interstate 270 South.
* A female reported $40 was stolen at 7:45 a.m. Jan. 29 from her purse at Hilliard Darby High School, 4200 Leppert Road.
* A cellphone was reported stolen at 6:20 p.m. Jan. 29 from the 4500 block of Cosgray Road.
* Police reported a GPS unit was stolen at 11 p.m. Jan. 29 from a vehicle in the 4000 block of Lyman Drive.
* A CB radio was reported stolen Jan. 29 from a truck in the 3500 block of Parkway Lane.
* Police arrested a 22-year-old man for possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia at 12:55 p.m. Jan. 31 at Dublin Road and Fishinger Boulevard.
* A 28-year-old man was arrested for OVI, traffic violations and obstructing official business at 12:50 a.m. Feb. 1 at Scioto Darby and Leppert roads.