Home under construction suffers damages during theft
Hilliard police reported property damage and theft at 3:30 p.m. Feb. 21 to a residence under construction in the 6100 block of Glade Run Road.
A refrigerator and oven were reported stolen. Water and gas supply lines were damaged, as well as doors and flooring.
Damage was estimated at $4,900 and property loss at $3,000.
In other recent incident reports from the Hilliard Division of Police:
* A man told police a known man assaulted him at 11 a.m. Feb. 16 in the 4700 block of Tremont Club Drive.
* Two wedding rings worth $7,000 were reported stolen at 9 p.m. Feb. 22 from the 3600 block of Fishinger Boulevard.
* A diamond ring worth $1,500 was reported stolen at 6 a.m. Feb. 13 from the 4400 block of Reynolds Drive.
* A wallet and clothes were reported stolen at 8 p.m. Feb. 17 from the 4500 block of Cosgray Road.
* Prescription medication, a cellphone and money were reported stolen at 6 p.m. Feb. 18 from the 4400 block of Avery Road. Loss was reported at $450.
* Six battery cores were reported stolen at 2:30 p.m. Feb. 21 from a business in the 4000 block of Lyman Drive.
* A cellphone was reported stolen at 8 p.m. Feb. 15 from the 4300 block of Winterringer Street.
* Police arrested a 16-year-old boy for obstructing official business and receiving stolen property at 3 p.m. Feb. 14 in the 4400 block of Darley Court.
* Vehicle batteries were reported stolen Feb. 23 from multiple vehicles parked in the 3600 block of Parkway Lane.
* A duffle bag containing umpiring equipment was reported stolen at 8 p.m. Feb. 19 from a vehicle in the 3800 block of Park Mill Run Drive.
* Sunglasses, a computer monitor, suitcase, jumper cables and X-ray equipment were reported stolen at 12:45 a.m. Feb. 22 from a vehicle in the 3900 block of Lyman Drive. Property loss was reported at $2,290.
* A laptop computer, headphones and personal checks were reported stolen at 10:40 p.m. Feb. 21 from a vehicle in the 5600 block of Medinah Drive.
* A vehicle was reported vandalized at 3 a.m. Feb. 21 in the 2800 block of Aigin Court.
* Police reported two tires were cut and a windshield broken at 8 p.m. Feb. 14 on a vehicle in the 4700 block of Jeannette Road. The vehicle also was deeply scratched. Damage was estimated at $3,740.
* A vehicle was reported vandalized at 4 p.m. Feb. 18 in the 5200 block of Center Street.
* A vehicle was reported vandalized at 10 p.m. Feb. 14 in the 3600 block of Heritage Club Drive.
* A vehicle was reported vandalized Feb. 18 in the 4700 block of Brittonhurst Drive.
* Police arrested a 58-year-old woman for disorderly conduct and public intoxication at 4:30 p.m. Feb. 21 in the 5300 block of Grand Drive.
* Police arrested a 48-year-old woman for possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia at 9:40 p.m. Feb. 21 in the 4600 block of Cemetery Road.
* Police arrested a 33-year-old woman for drug abuse and possession of drug paraphernalia at 10:50 a.m. Feb. 21 at Cemetery Road and Lyman Drive.
* Police arrested a 30-year-old woman and a 23-year-old man for drug abuse at 2 p.m. Feb. 20 on Interstate 270 South.
* Police arrested a 21-year-old man for possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and traffic violations at 12:05 a.m. Feb. 19 at Cemetery Road and Main Street.
* A residence was reported vandalized at 11 p.m. Feb. 23 in the 4500 block of Kathryn's Way.
* Police arrested a 20-year-old man for possession of marijuana at 11 a.m. Feb. 14 in the 4600 block of Cemetery Road.
* Police arrested a 21-year-old man for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at 12:05 a.m. Feb. 19 at Cemetery Road and Main Street.
* Police arrested a 19-year-old man for possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia at 10:30 p.m. Feb. 13 in the 4700 block of Avery Road.
Columbus Division of Police
* An 18-year-old Hilliard man told Columbus police a person punched him in the mouth at 1:30 p.m. Feb. 24 following a dispute at a basketball court in the 1800 block of Tanglewood Park.
* Columbus police reported a burglary Feb. 20 at an apartment in the 2400 block of Summergreen Drive. No property loss was reported.