Almost $20,000 worth of jewelry was reported stolen to Hilliard police from two residences last week.
Residents in the 3700 block of East Links Circle said $18,000 worth of jewelry was stolen March 5.
Two days later, residents in the 3500 block of Heritage Club Drive reported $1,525 worth of jewelry was stolen.
In other reports from the Hilliard Division of Police:
* Police said $10,000 was stolen during a breaking and entering March 6 at a business in the 4700 block of Northwest Parkway.
* A 13-year-old reported a known person assaulted him at 1 p.m. March 5 in the 3500 block of Scarberry Drive.
* A 29-year-old man was arrested for drug abuse and drug paraphernalia at 1:05 a.m. March 4 at Leap Road and Midlane Drive.
* A 26-year-old woman was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia at 12:35 a.m. March 4 at Britton Parkway and Davidson Road.
* Police arrested two 18-year-old men, one for possession of drugs and the other for possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia, at 9:50 p.m. March 3 at Britton Parkway and Riggins Road.
* Aluminum gutters worth $150 were reported stolen at 1:40 a.m. March 4 in the 4900 block of Scioto-Darby Road.
* A vehicle was reported vandalized at 2 p.m. March 6 in the 3800 block of Park Mill Run Drive.
* A purse was reported stolen at 7:30 p.m. March 6 from a vehicle in the 4600 block of Cemetery Road.
* A 20-year-old woman was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia at 12:15 a.m. March 7 at Alton Darby Creek Road and Fairway Commons.
* A 20-year-old man was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia at 9:10 p.m. March 5 at Davidson and Leap roads.
* A purse containing credit cards and a wallet was reported stolen at 2:30 p.m. March 6 from a vehicle in the 4600 block of Cosgray Road. Loss was reported at $235.
* A 20-year-old woman was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia at 12:15 a.m. March 7 at Alton Darby Creek and Davis roads.