Columbus police identified a body found March 12 near Hilliard-Rome Road and Asics Drive as that of a missing Hilliard woman.
Police identified the woman as 54-year-old Terri McFarland, whose husband had reported her missing March 10 from their residence in the 4300 block of Avery Road.
She had not been seen since 11 a.m. the previous day, police said.
Family members indicated McFarland had medical problems and her death is not considered suspicious, Hilliard police said.
In recent incident reports from the Hilliard Division of Police:
* Jewelry, two televisions, a video-game console, cash and other items, worth a total of $12,150, were reported stolen March 11 from a residence in the 5500 block of Sandbrook Lane.
* A small knife was confiscated from a student March 13 at Hilliard Heritage Middle School, 5670 Scioto Darby Road.
* Police reported a fire was set March 14 near Beacon Elementary School, 3600 Lacon Road. The fire caused no property damage or injuries.
* A burglary was reported at noon March 10 in the 3400 block of Leap Road. Property loss was estimated at $1,000.
* A burglary was reported at 10:25 p.m. March 13 at a residence in the 5200 block of Dutchess Lane. No property loss was reported.
* Sunglasses and tools were reported stolen at noon March 8 from a vehicle in the 3600 block of Main Street.
* A 20-year-old man was arrested for possession of drugs at 7:45 p.m. March 11 in the 3700 block of Leap Road.
* A 34-year-old woman was arrested for possession of drugs at 12:15 p.m. March 11 at Lyman and All Seasons drives.
* A purse was reported stolen at 1:50 p.m. March 11 from a vehicle in the 4500 block of Cosgray Road.
* A purse was stolen at 5 p.m. March 11 in the 4200 block of Trueman Boulevard.
* A 23-year-old man was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia at 9 p.m. March 10 at Britton Parkway and Reynolds Drive.
* A 36-year-old man was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia at 6:10 p.m. March 14 in the 4200 block of Cemetery Road.
* A 20-year-old man was arrested for possession of marijuana at 12:30 p.m. March 13 in the 4300 block of Huntwicke Court.
Columbus Division of Police
* A laptop computer, jewelry, and a television were reported stolen between 7:30 p.m. March 17 and 9 a.m. March 18 from a residence in the 2600 block of Silverstrand Drive. Property loss was estimated at $3,000.
* An iPad and a floor safe containing jewelry and personal documents were reported stolen between 8 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. March 18 from a residence in the 2500 block of Cowall Drive. Property loss was estimated at $2,350.
* Video-game consoles, a television and a DVD player were reported stolen between 5 p.m. March 17 and 10 a.m. March 18 from a residence in the 2600 block of Homebridge Drive.
* Clothes, luggage, electronics, medication and a purse were reported stolen March 14 from a vehicle in the 5500 block of Westchester Woods Boulevard.