Hilliard police responded last week to three reports of assaults.
In each instance, the victim was acquainted with the suspect.
On March 31, a woman reported a known person assaulted her at 2:50 p.m. in the 3900 block of Bronson Court.
Three days earlier, on March 28, a man reported a known person assaulted him at 6:15 p.m. in the 3500 block of Paxton Drive.
On March 27, a woman reported a known person assaulted her at 9 p.m. in the 4500 block of Crystal Ball Drive.
In other recent incident reports from the Hilliard Division of Police:
* Furniture, electronics and other items were reported stolen March 28 from a residence in the 5200 block of Franklin Street. Loss was estimated at $6,850.
* Copper wire and an air conditioner compressor were reported stolen March 28 from a business in the 3600 block of Heritage Club Drive. Loss was estimated at $5,100.
* Police arrested a 25-year-old woman for drug abuse and possession of drug paraphernalia at 12:25 a.m. April 1 at Hilliard-Rome Road and Gladstone Place.
* Police arrested an 18-year-old man for wrongful influence of a minor at 1:45 a.m. March 31 at Paxton Drive and Paxton Court. In addition, a 17-year-old girl was charged with possession of marijuana and a 16-year-old boy with drug abuse.
* Police arrested an 18-year-old man for possession of marijuana at 1:10 a.m. March 31 at Drivemere Road and Wyandot Place. A 16-year-old girl also was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia.
* A 32-year-old man was arrested for drug abuse and possession of drug paraphernalia at 11:55 p.m. March 30 in the 4600 block of Cemetery Road.
* Police arrested an 18-year-old woman for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and an 18-year-old man for possession of drug paraphernalia at 9 p.m. March 27 in the 4900 block of Claymill Drive.
* A 19-year-old man was arrested for possession of narcotics at 2:20 a.m. March 30 at Cemetery Road and Britton Parkway .
A vehicle was reported stolen between 7 p.m. March 29 and 8:15 a.m. March 30 from the 1600 block of Holland Drive, according to Columbus police.
The vehicle was a Pontiac worth $300, according to the police report.
In other recent incident reports from the Columbus Division of Police:
* A catalytic converter was cut and removed March 29 from a Nissan Titan in the 4800 block of Journal Street.
* A car was reported vandalized March 25 in the 5900 block of Pinto Pass Drive.