Hilliard: Three assaults reported to Hilliard police in past week
Hilliard police responded last week to three reports of assaults.
In each instance, the victim was acquainted with the suspect.
On March 31, a woman reported a known person assaulted her at 2:50 p.m. in the 3900 block of Bronson Court.
Three days earlier, on March 28, a man reported a known person assaulted him at 6:15 p.m. in the 3500 block of Paxton Drive.
On March 27, a woman reported a known person assaulted her at 9 p.m. in the 4500 block of Crystal Ball Drive.
In other recent incident reports from the Hilliard Division of Police:
* Furniture, electronics and other items were reported stolen March 28 from a residence in the 5200 block of Franklin Street. Loss was estimated at $6,850.
* Copper wire and an air conditioner compressor were reported stolen March 28 from a business in the 3600 block of Heritage Club Drive. Loss was estimated at $5,100.
* Police arrested a 25-year-old woman for drug abuse and possession of drug paraphernalia at 12:25 a.m. April 1 at Hilliard-Rome Road and Gladstone Place.
* Police arrested an 18-year-old man for wrongful influence of a minor at 1:45 a.m. March 31 at Paxton Drive and Paxton Court. In addition, a 17-year-old girl was charged with possession of marijuana and a 16-year-old boy with drug abuse.
* Police arrested an 18-year-old man for possession of marijuana at 1:10 a.m. March 31 at Drivemere Road and Wyandot Place. A 16-year-old girl also was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia.
* A 32-year-old man was arrested for drug abuse and possession of drug paraphernalia at 11:55 p.m. March 30 in the 4600 block of Cemetery Road.
* Police arrested an 18-year-old woman for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and an 18-year-old man for possession of drug paraphernalia at 9 p.m. March 27 in the 4900 block of Claymill Drive.
* A 19-year-old man was arrested for possession of narcotics at 2:20 a.m. March 30 at Cemetery Road and Britton Parkway .
A vehicle was reported stolen between 7 p.m. March 29 and 8:15 a.m. March 30 from the 1600 block of Holland Drive, according to Columbus police.
The vehicle was a Pontiac worth $300, according to the police report.
In other recent incident reports from the Columbus Division of Police:
* A catalytic converter was cut and removed March 29 from a Nissan Titan in the 4800 block of Journal Street.
* A car was reported vandalized March 25 in the 5900 block of Pinto Pass Drive.