Hilliard: String of narcotics arrests made
Hilliard police made several narcotics-related arrests last week.
On April 11, officers arrested an 18-year-old man for possession of drug paraphernalia at 12:25 a.m. at Main and North streets.
One day earlier, officers arrested a 22-year-old man for drug abuse and possession of drug paraphernalia and a 24-year-old woman for possession of marijuana at 12:45 a.m. at Anson Drive and Leap Road.
On April 9, a 19-year-old man was arrested for drug abuse and possession of drug paraphernalia at 1:45 p.m. at Smiley and Polley roads.
In other recent incident reports from the Hilliard Division of Police:
* Prescription medication was reported stolen at 1 p.m. April 9 from a residence in the 4600 block of Cemetery Road.
* A bicycle worth $350 was reported stolen at 7 a.m. April 10 from Hilliard Darby High School, 4200 Leppert Road.
* Police reported a cellphone was stolen at 6:15 p.m. April 10 from the 3600 block of Main Street.
A 44-year-old man told Columbus police April 11 that a woman assaulted him and threatened him with a knife in the 5400 block of Tretorn Drive after he refused to give her money for a medical procedure.
The man told officers he believes the woman wanted the money to "buy pills," according to the report.
In other recent incident reports from the Columbus Division of Police:
* Prescription medication and a checkbook were stolen between 12:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. April 13 from a residence in the 2500 block of Roberts Court.
* Golf clubs and power tools were reported stolen at 12:30 p.m. April 11 from a residence in the 3100 block of Inchview Drive.
* Prescription medication was reported stolen at 10 p.m. April 10 from a residence in the 4900 block of Singleton Drive.
* A resident of the 5400 block of Trenton Court reported a burglary between 7 p.m. April 10 and 6 p.m. April 11.
The victim said the front door was forcibly opened but reported no property missing.