Hilliard police made several drug-related arrests last week.
A 37-year-old man was arrested for possession of drugs at 6:20 p.m. April 26 in the 4000 block of Main Street.
Police arrested a 19-year-old man at 2:30 p.m. April 25 for possession of drug paraphernalia at Scioto Darby and Leap roads.
Police arrested a 20-year-old man for drug abuse at 1:15 a.m. April 25 at Britton Parkway and Cemetery Road.
An 18-year-old man was arrested at 11:45 p.m. April 25 for drug abuse in the 5500 block of Sandbrook Lane.
In other recent incident reports from the Hilliard Division of Police:
* Police responded to a report of an assault and possible theft at 7 p.m. April 19 at a residence in the 4100 block of Shire Cove Road.
A 29-year-old woman was arrested for obstructing official business.
A man at the residence told police he had been assaulted, and a woman reported two checks were stolen.
* Police reported a known person assaulted a 17-year-old juvenile at 11:15 a.m. April 24 at Hilliard Darby High School, 4200 Leppert Road.
* Police reported a vehicle was vandalized at noon April 20 in the 4400 block of Dublin Road.
* A lawn mower was reported stolen at 1 a.m. April 23 from the 5000 block of Bigelow Drive.
* Sunglasses, money and other items were reported stolen at 11:30 p.m. April 20 from a vehicle in the 3000 block of Landen Farm Road East. Loss was reported at $140.
* A flashlight and GPS unit were reported stolen at 7:30 p.m. April 22 from a vehicle in the 4700 block of Leybourne Drive.
* A volt meter was reported stolen at 9 p.m. April 21 from a vehicle in the 4800 block of Lady Jane Way.
* Police arrested a 27-year-old man for falsification at 12:45 a.m. April 28 at Britton Parkway and Hayden Run Road.
* Police arrested an 18-year-old man for receiving stolen property at 11 a.m. April 24 in the 1900 block of Alton Darby Creek Road.
* A trailer was reported stolen at 2:30 p.m. April 27 in the 4200 block of Leap Road.
Police reported a burglary between 7 a.m. and 1 p.m. April 23 at a residence in the 2800 block of Castlebrook Avenue.
A rear window was broken to gain entry. The suspect removed property from inside the residence, but left the property outside the residence, police said.
Damage to the window was estimated at $300.
In other recent incident reports from the Columbus Division of Police:
* A Dublin woman reported her cellphone was stolen at 7 p.m. April 27 from the 2500 block of Hilliard-Rome Road.
* Police reported a desktop computer and monitor were stolen between 3:30 and 8 a.m. April 26 from a residence in the 5100 block of Preferred Place.
* A GPS unit was reported stolen between 4 and 5 a.m. April 19 from a vehicle in the 5600 block of Cabot Cove Drive.
* A laptop computer, flash drive and other electronic equipment were reported stolen between 6:45 and 7:30 p.m. April 23 from a vehicle in the 5400 block of Renner Road.