Hilliard: Two teens charged for having a knife at Bradley High School
Hilliard police arrested a 16-year-old boy and a 15-year-old girl April 30 and charged each with illegal conveyance of a weapon in a school safety zone, at Hilliard Bradley High School, 2800 Walker Road.
The weapon was a 3.5-inch knife, police said.
In other recent Hilliard Division of Police incident reports:
* Jewelry worth $10,050 was reported stolen at 8 a.m. May 1 from a residence in the 4500 block of Trailane Drive.
* Police reported a burglary at 8 p.m. April 30 at a residence in the 3700 block of Westbrook Drive. A window was broken to gain entry. Two video-game consoles, a refrigerator, and a mountain bicycle were reported stolen.
* Two tires were reported cut at 7 p.m. April 30 on a vehicle parked in the 4800 block of Drayton Road.
* Police arrested a 22-year-old man and a 21-year-old man for possession of marijuana at 9:30 p.m. April 29 in the 3500 block of Leap Road.
* Police arrested a 26-year-old man for receiving property at 7:15 p.m. April 28 in the 3600 block of Fishinger Boulevard. The man was in possession of a stolen vehicle.
* A ring worth $920 was reported stolen at 6:30 a.m. April 30 in the 4800 block of Northwest Parkway.
* Police arrested a woman for assault and domestic violence at 10:05 p.m. May 1 in the 5400 block of Shadow Glen Court.
* A man was arrested for drug abuse at 2:35 p.m. May 2 at Kroehler and Wakefield drives.
* Police arrested a 21-year-old man for possession of drug paraphernalia at 1:30 a.m. May 2 at Davidson and Leppert roads.
* A cellphone was reported stolen at 1:40 p.m. April 30 at Hilliard Darby High School, 4200 Leppert Road.
* Police arrested a 14-year-old boy for theft and obstructing official business in the 5300 block of Scioto-Darby Road. The boy reportedly took a bicycle and provided false information to police.
* A laptop computer and clothes were reported stolen at 8:30 p.m. May 1 from a vehicle in the 4000 block of Trueman Boulevard.
Columbus police reported a robbery at 11:35 a.m. April 29 at Game Stop, 1720 Hilliard-Rome Road. A person demanded and took an iPad 2, police reports said.
In other recent incident reports in the Columbus portion of the Hilliard school district:
* A robbery was reported at 9:30 a.m. April 29 at a residence in the 2300 block of Spring Row Lane. A 24-year-old woman told police her brother forcibly entered her apartment, grabbed her throat and took a digital camera, an iPad and $115.
* A woman told police May 1 that a known man took her laptop computer in the 5600 block of Everbrook Drive.
* Credit cards were reported stolen April 30 from a vehicle in the 2100 block of Spindler Road.
* A Georgia man told police a jacket and iPad were stolen April 30 from a vehicle in the 5300 block of Westpointe Plaza Drive.