Hilliard police investigated several reports of burglaries over the past two weeks.
* Police reported a burglary at 3 p.m. May 30 at a residence in the 5500 block of Hyde Park Drive. A door was damaged. No items were reported stolen.
* Police reported a burglary at 8 p.m. May 23 at a residence in the 4800 block of Duke Philip Drive. A front door was damaged. No items were reported stolen.
* Three bicycles and other items were reported stolen at 2 p.m. May 27 from a residence in the 3400 block of Torrington Street. Loss was reported at $1,050.
* A purse and digital camera were reported stolen at 10 a.m. May 25 from a vehicle in the 4500 block of Moraine Avenue. Loss was reported at $436.
In other recent incident reports from the Hilliard Division of Police:
* A 22-year-old man was arrested at 5:50 p.m. May 31 on drug-related charges in the 5500 block of Hyde Park Drive.
* A 20-year-old woman told police a person she knows assaulted her at 6:30 p.m. June 2 in the 3800 block of Park Mill Run Drive.
* Two wallets containing credit cards were reported stolen at 10 p.m. May 30 from a vehicle in the 4100 block of Maystar Way.
* Police arrested a 24-year-old man for aggravated assault at 1:05 p.m. May 26 in the 3500 block of Paxton Drive.
* Police arrested a 52-year-old man for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest at 4:30 p.m. May 23 in the 6300 block of Scioto Darby Road.
* A 49-year-old man was arrested for assault at noon May 25 in the 3800 block of Bradford Drive.
* Police arrested a 59-year-old woman for child endangering at 4:10 p.m. May 24 in the 5300 block of Grand Drive.
* Police arrested a 15-year-old girl for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest at 12:30 p.m. May 23 at Hilliard Davidson High School, 5100 Davidson Road.
* An 18-year-old man was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia at 1:30 a.m. May 26 at Cemetery and Lacon roads.
* Police arrested a 46-year-old woman for possession of drugs in the 3900 block of Main Street.
* Police arrested a 19-year-old woman for possession of marijuana at 2:45 a.m. May 23 in the 5100 block of Davidson Road.
* A 34-year-old man was arrested for possession of drugs at 8:55 a.m. May 30 in the 5000 block of Cemetery Road.
* Police arrested a 25-year-old man on drug-related charges at 1 p.m. June 3 at Edgewyn Avenue and Paxton Drive.
* Police arrested a 21-year-old man for possession of drug paraphernalia at 2:50 p.m. June 3 at Drivemere Road and Jill Lane.
* A 27-year-old man was arrested for disorderly conduct and obstructing official business at 12:35 a.m. May 25 at Cemetery Road and Trueman Boulevard.
Jewelry worth $3,200, a tablet computer, a digital camera and other items were reported stolen between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. May 30 from a residence in the 2700 block of Wynnetree Court.
In other recent incident reports from the Columbus Division of Police:
* An air conditioner was reported stolen at 3 a.m. May 30 from outside a residence in the 6100 block of Goldenstrand Court. A person reported hearing noises outside and discovered the theft.
* Police reported a 2000 Ford Mustang was vandalized May 29 in the 5800 block of Heritage Farms Drive.
* School supplies and a wallet containing $25, a driver's license, Bradley High School ID and gift cards were reported stolen May 28 from a vehicle in the 5900 block of Pinto Pass Drive.
* A vehicle was reported vandalized at 9:30 p.m. June 3 in the 1700 block of Hilliard-Rome Road.