Hilliard: Many burglaries, thefts reported during first days of June
Hilliard police reported a string of residential burglaries last week, including a pair on the same street June 3, and multiple thefts from vehicles on Kul Circle on June 4.
A burglary was reported at 7:15 a.m. June 3 in the 4600 block of Trademark Trail. Jewelry worth $9,450 was reported stolen.
At 3:05 p.m. June 3, entry was forced through a sliding glass door at a residence in the 4700 block of Trademark Trail. No losses were reported.
The other reported residential burglaries were:
* A laptop computer, two phone chargers and money were reported stolen at 3 p.m. June 4 in the 4600 block of Oracle Lane. Total loss was reported at $2,600.
* Two televisions and an iPad were reported stolen at 12:30 a.m. June 1 in the 3500 block of Farley Drive. Entry was made into the residence through a door into the garage, according to reports.
* A burglary was reported at 8:30 a.m. June 1 in the 3600 block of Heywood Drive, but no losses were reported. Entry was made through an unlocked window, according to reports.
GPS units and cash were taken June 4 from the vehicles on Kul Circle, according to reports.
GPS units were reported stolen at 11 and 11:15 p.m. from vehicles parked in the 3900 blocks of Kul Circle North and Kul Circle South, respectively.
A man told police $500 was stolen at 9:30 a.m. from his vehicle in the 3900 block of Kul Circle North.
Police also reported $96 was stolen at 11:15 p.m. from a vehicle in the 3900 block of Kul Circle South.
In other recent incident reports from the Hilliard Division of Police:
* A robbery was reported at 7:30 a.m. June 6 by a person at Motel 6, 3950 Parkway Lane.
A person staying at the hotel told police a known man took $400 from him, but could not identify the man or provide a last name, police said.
The hotel reported property damage stemming from a fight between the men, police said.
* Police arrested a 22-year-old man for drug abuse at 12:40 a.m. June 8 at Alton Darby Creek Road and Strider Lane.
* A 21-year-old man was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia at 8:45 p.m. June 7 in the 3400 block of Paxton Drive.
* Police responded to a report of a small fire set at 11 p.m. June 2 on top of a picnic table at Roger A. Reynolds Municipal Park, 3800 Veterans Memorial Drive. No suspects were identified.
* A 20-year-old woman told police a known person assaulted her at 6:30 p.m. June 2 in the 3800 block of Park Mill Run Drive.
* Police arrested an 18-year-old man for wrongful influence of a minor at 2:50 a.m. June 2 following a stop for traffic violations at Cemetery Road and Lyman Drive. Three truant juveniles were in the vehicle.
* A 25-year-old man was arrested for possession of marijuana at 1 p.m. June 3 at Edgewyn Avenue and Paxton Drive.
* Police arrested a 21-year-old man for possession of drug paraphernalia at 2:50 a.m. June 3 at Drivemere Road and Jill Lane.
* A cellphone, clothes and a wallet were reported stolen at 4 a.m. June 1 from the 3900 block of Parkway Lane.
* Police reported a vehicle was vandalized at 12:45 p.m. June 6 in the 4100 block of Stellar Drive.
* Police arrested a man for aggravated menacing and domestic violence at 5 p.m. June 8 in the 5000 block of Hamilton Road.
* Two bicycles were reported stolen at 4 p.m. June 4 from the 3900 block of Linda Road.
Columbus Division of Police
* A vehicle was reported vandalized at 4:30 a.m. June 5 in the 1600 block of Hilliard-Rome Road.