Columbus police reported shots were fired June 14 into an apartment in the 2000 block of Spring Row Lane.
Police said a 19-year-old man and 19-year-old woman who live at the apartment, along with an 18-year-old man, said someone shot through a front window.
The incident occurred at 11 p.m. No one was injured in the incident and no arrests were made as of June 18, according to reports.
Hilliard Division of Police
Approximately $10,400 in jewelry was reported stolen June 10 from a residence in the 3100 block of Stouenburgh Drive, according to Hilliard police.
In other recent incident reports from the Hilliard Division of Police:
* Police reported a breaking and entering at 6 p.m. June 10 at a business in the 3200 block of Walcutt Road. Two buildings on the site were forcibly entered and a vehicle window was reported broken.
Damage was estimated at $1,000. No property loss was reported.
* A vehicle tire was reported cut at 6 p.m. June 11 in the 3500 block of Bryant Street.
* Police arrested a man for drug abuse at 8:30 a.m. June 12 in the 3300 block of Shoal Creek Drive.
* A woman was arrested for drug abuse at 1:05 a.m. June 10 on Kul Circle.
* A man told police his wallet was stolen at 6 p.m. June 13 at Hilliard Bradley High School, 2800 Walker Road. Loss was reported at $101.
* Police arrested two men for theft at 1:35 p.m. June 11 in the 4600 block of Cemetery Road.
* Police arrested a 43-year-old woman on drug-related charges at 8:35 a.m. June 13 in the 4900 block of Claymill Drive.